Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i will be myself, and i will help people when they need help. you are simply arguing as if it was a drug addiction. you just *need* to get your points across. you simply don't know when to end the conversation or to stop replying.

you must not understand the proper use of quotation marks. they can be used to show that you are copying what someone said world for world or to throw sarcasm around a phrase. the later is more an interpretation of the use in the english language more than anything else.

again, if the thing you experienced can't be reproduced, it can't be tested and thus can't be fixed. based on the fact that i've beta tested akaio since the early builds of 1.2 and i speak with norm and smiths daily, i am inclined to believe my findings and what norm has to say over you.

and i know you will take that personally, because you seem to think everyone has your expectations and is living in your world.

-another world

radorn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@BoxShot

I just wanted to know why what SOMEHOW happened stopped to happen.
I'm not demanding it to be implemented or anything (though it would be nice if it is). I just wanted help to restore what I though was the normal operation.
Instead of that I get called useless, disraught and liar, and my honestity and hability to intepret the reality are doubted.

I really don't get why people do that and I hope someone understands why I'm not OK with it.

EDIT: Correction. I was told AKAIO didn't do it, which was the helpful part, OK. But then the rest was totally uncalled for and insulting.

radorn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's a private message I sent you, to which you didn't reply privately, nor publicly, it seems.

I don't understand what's your point copying it here
huh.gif

I just intended to keep our discussion private since there are members like zero383 who felt like there was no point on this being public anymore, although I don't share his opinion about my replies being a "bunch of rambling posts".

EDIT: Ah, nice maneuver, now you delete it, I'm not sure if I should delete this message of mine too or publicly post that message myself.
For the record, Another World posted a private message I sent him and now he or someone else has deleted it...
This message was a reply to that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)