AKAIO not working

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DrOctapu, Sep 24, 2009.

Sep 24, 2009

AKAIO not working by DrOctapu at 1:53 PM (685 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. DrOctapu
    OP

Member DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

United States
    I get a white screen that has nothing on it every time I try to load a game in AKAIO 1.5.
    I have an Acekard 2.1, it's real, there was news posted for it on acekard.com.
    I cannot reformat my SD card, because my damn computer picks up ALL my save files as corrupt when I try to back them up, and I don't enjoy playing through games more than once unless it unlocks new stuff.
    The only difference between a 2.1 and a 2 is that there is a revised case without an extruding bump at the top.
    Thanks in advance,
    chao.

2. syko5150

Member syko5150 GBAtemp Syko!

United States
    try completely removing the AKAIO files and pasting them again if you overwrite the 1.4.1 files they wont work right.

3. Strider

Member Strider Next to the mainstream

Hold on - you're saying your PC tells you your filesystem on the card is broken (aka can not copy..) and you wonder why other things stop working??

I'd say try to repair the filesystem (chkdsk) and be happy *if* you can save anything. Keep backups.

4. DrOctapu
    OP

Member DrOctapu Magnificent Bastard

United States
    No, the filesystem works fine, and I can copy/paste, but if I try to do a full backup, I get corruption errors, but it works fine, and this was a while ago the last time, I've formatted since then, this was posted at 5 AM, so I was drowsy.

5. Bookwormz13971

Member Bookwormz13971 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You have cheats enabled or soft reset disabled to play you need to hold X upon booting up the game. That was a bug in the first release of 2.5 and has been fixed.

Use this loader: http://akaio.gbatemp.net/nloaders/

and it should fix the problem.