AKAIO 1.6 RC2

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i love the updates to acekard, and i love to patiently wait for them, usually i will ask if a game works, if it doesnt ill wait for the next update to fix the game, im in no rush to play a game that needs ap fix

Manton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was excited to see the update, but now all of my saved game files have stopped working. I've tried renaming the files, using .sav and .SAV, but nothing seems to work. Anyone have any suggestions?

Manton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried more than one SD card, it's not nds.sav either. I've tried moving over a backup of my Soul Silver save, but it won't load that either.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
pesaroso said:
Hmm, none of my game saves works now :/ Luckily I backed'em all up before formatting the card and installing the 1.6 RC2-release.

Tried Zelda and GTA:CW for now, both games just created a new game. For Zelda to work, I had to transfer the old save again, select ROM properties in the menu, and choose "unknown/auto" on savefile-size. Haven't checked my newly saved file if it's bigger/smaller or whatnot for now.
My rom was named xpa-lzst.nds, and the savefile XPA-LZST.SAV.. Since I read in the RC1-thread that this might cause a problem, I tried transfer the save again and rename it to xpa-lzst.sav, but still - same thing.

Anyone got an idea? I don't want to go through all my games selecting auto on filesize, and besides; that might fuck up the savefiles for later, right?

Regards, and thank you AKAIO, can't wait to play WW:DIY!
biggrin.gif

try deleting the optionslist.bin if it is in root. though this problem was fixed, maybe there are still bugs. that file can easily become corrupt and cause small but annoying firmware issues.

-another world

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
imlgl said:
I think it will block it, thats what a reply back a page said.
But the first post states 'Show error screen on boot if your using a clone'
I'm just curious to what the screen actually looks like

Is it just a text message like 'You've got a cR4p card' or would it be a jumble of text (Like you see on Moonshell when it boots)

mokoyfab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

i've a problem with my ak2i. I've just change my ak2loader.nds by the same of RC2. I've no message on screen boot, but when i want play a game, i've white screen on the two screens...Someone have an idea?

Thanks !
wink.gif

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
pesaroso said:
Hmm, none of my game saves works now :/ Luckily I backed'em all up before formatting the card and installing the 1.6 RC2-release.

Tried Zelda and GTA:CW for now, both games just created a new game. For Zelda to work, I had to transfer the old save again, select ROM properties in the menu, and choose "unknown/auto" on savefile-size. Haven't checked my newly saved file if it's bigger/smaller or whatnot for now.
My rom was named xpa-lzst.nds, and the savefile XPA-LZST.SAV.. Since I read in the RC1-thread that this might cause a problem, I tried transfer the save again and rename it to xpa-lzst.sav, but still - same thing.

Anyone got an idea? I don't want to go through all my games selecting auto on filesize, and besides; that might fuck up the savefiles for later, right?

Regards, and thank you AKAIO, can't wait to play WW:DIY!
biggrin.gif

try deleting the optionslist.bin if it is in root. though this problem was fixed, maybe there are still bugs. that file can easily become corrupt and cause small but annoying firmware issues.

-another world

I also updated to RC2 and my Pokemon Heart Gold save doesnt work.
I dont have a optionslist.bin anywhere.
The cheats that came with it dont work.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit late on the ball, but thanks again, AKAIO!

On another note, I'll admit I have been a bit complainy about releases. That's what Warioware: DIY will do to you if you aren't careful. Sorry, Normmatt.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
girugamarc said:
what's with the way games boot now? You have to continuously press B and whatnot

what are you talking about?

-another world

I think some people have managed to download the debug version of akAIO instead of the release.
Try the version from Official Website. find the link just above the "Don't piss me off" warning. Gbatemp front page has lin as well.

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mantis41 said:
Another World said:
girugamarc said:
what's with the way games boot now? You have to continuously press B and whatnot

what are you talking about?

-another world

I think some people have managed to download the debug version of akAIO instead of the release.
Try the version from Official Website. find the link just above the "Don't piss me off" warning. Gbatemp front page has lin as well.
ah...that must be it then. lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1