Akaio 1.5 Wii connectivity problem on DSi?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by anthonyhasgame, Sep 28, 2009.

Sep 28, 2009
  1. anthonyhasgame
    OP

Newcomer anthonyhasgame Newbie

United States
    Well I switched from the official AK2i firmware for Akaio since it updated to 1.5 and now adds Wii connectivity to Pokemon Battle Revolution. Using Akaio I start Pokemon Platinum (also tried with Diamond, with similar results) click "connect to Wii" then the game says "Wii found, communication with Wii" or something along those lines. The game just hangs from this point, and the Wii never finds my DS.

When I've enabled cheats, then go to "Connect to Wii" the screen turns white and nothing happens. When I enable DS Download Play, there aren't any changes. I'm thinking maybe something in the settings is keeping me from connecting, but I'm not sure.

I'm using Akaio 1.5 on a Nintendo DSi with 1.4u firmware (Danny Phantom fix). I've updated the launchers too. I've been searching if anyone else is having a similar problem, but it doesn't look like it. I'm sure there must be others in this situation, so if you have the same problem now you have a spot to talk about it.

2. omgpwn666

Member omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    Hold X on start up of the game you want to have Wii connectivity,if it doesn't work that means there is no support for that game. I think. [​IMG]

3. anthonyhasgame
    OP

Newcomer anthonyhasgame Newbie

United States
    Hey wow, thanks very much it worked. You're the man!

4. omgpwn666

Member omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    Welcome! [​IMG]

5. Soplox

Banned Soplox Banned

Puerto Rico
    that doesn't work for me
    i have Acekard 2.1 with AKAIO 1.5 and nothing happen even if i press the x button

EDIT

IT WORKED THANKS!