Hacking AKAIO 1.5 Released

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I just tried the latest lodaer and all the games work. But..... Rabbids go home works choppy (my car is formatted by panasonics formatter) nad star wars battlefront also, when I say the game works choppy I mean the movies, especially in rabbids, and sw loads so slowly, maybe this is game issue, but also it could be loader issue...

Azadar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone please explain this to me I have 2 Acekard2DSi card using official firmware 4.18 I can not run COP it locks up when i say Start Game.

I see alot of people saying they use AKAIO with these cards should I be using this firmware over the official one? Will it make my existing games not work because they are AceKard2Dsi compatible??

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Azadar said:
can someone please explain this to me I have 2 Acekard2DSi card using official firmware 4.18 I can not run COP it locks up when i say Start Game.

I see alot of people saying they use AKAIO with these cards should I be using this firmware over the official one? Will it make my existing games not work because they are AceKard2Dsi compatible??

Yes, you should use AKAIO over your official firmware.

Read this first: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=AKAIO

Zeldo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AKAIO is far superior then the Acekard Firmware. Infact if you go to there download page, it recommends you download AKAIO.

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
FatalZangetsu said:
I updated to Akaio 1.5 with the latest Loaders and it suddenly freezes at the "Processing" when trying to run a rom. It was working just fine for the first couple of hours.

try updating loaders again.
maybe manually

http://akaio.gbatemp.net:8080/nloaders/

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rockstar99 said:
is the fat guy mission fixd in cop yet?

Posts merged

is the fat guy mission fixd in cop yet?

it was supposedly fixed in the second crack but most people still can't get past it.

sekeli69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
great update.
i am currently using 1.3E DSi firmware so with acekard updated will i be able to download new firmware for DSi and will acekard work then with firmware updated?

Gaunt Enmity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spikey said:
Now this so far seems to be an issue that only affects me, but in case it affects others I'm putting the solution out there. With some games, not all, after enabling cheats the game will fail to work, but will work with cheats disabled. If you have this problem, the solution is to hold down X while booting the game, and it should work fine. This doesn't affect everyone though. Hopefully this information becomes useful to others.
I was about to make a topic about this. Glad I found this post. Expanding upon this, you need hold X early and you will know you did because "Loading" will change from blue to red instead of green. What's interesting is that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days always has Loading change to red, with or without cheats. I wonder what it is that is different about that one.

In case anyone was wondering, I have a DSi and I'm using an Acekard 2i. Not sure if either of those details are related to this minor inconvenience which will be hopefully resolved with the next release.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
omgpwn666 said:
I have a question,does Akaio have DS to Wii connectivity on Animal Crossing? I lost track of the loaders.

No and no flashcart ever will, it sends a multiboot demo to the nds that requires you to download it from the firmware's download play menu (which means it cant be patched).

kurtsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey im curious in some games viv pinata, resident evil ds at some point it says cartridge
not detected or something like that. what could be causing it?

and some games freeze randomly during opening/intro
im using ak2i akaio 1.5

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure its your Acekard,not Akaio. You probably have bad connection between your DS/DSi and the Acekard,which means its broken but you can probably fix by sticking in a thin piece of cardboard in between the Acekard and the DS so it has no problem detecting it.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what I was wondering,I tried to update and it kept saying it was down,I then went to the loader page through the Acekard 2i and it says update h/tt/p something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway