Hacking AKAIO 1.5 Released

Flannel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, is there a way to get the plugins back into AKAIO? I use LMP-ng a lot, and it's much more convenient to use than Moonshell.

DsHacker14

Trophies
Website
www.arschacks.com
XP
Country
United States
YES! thanks for this update
smile.gif

googjew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
perfect timing, amiright?

Me and a few million others just finished reading about the amazing powers of this new-fangled technology called a "flash cart" that works for the DSi, in the latest issue of popular science. Turns out, you can run homemade apps! Who knew?
The article features, you guessed it, an acekard 2i.

I bet they've been getting 10x as much traffic as normal, as well dragonminded, and all the other great homebrew sites featured...

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
googjew said:
perfect timing, amiright?

Me and a few million others just finished reading about the amazing powers of this new-fangled technology called a "flash cart" that works for the DSi, in the latest issue of popular science. Turns out, you can run homemade apps! Who knew?
The article features, you guessed it, an acekard 2i.

I bet they've been getting 10x as much traffic as normal, as well dragonminded, and all the other great homebrew sites featured...
i lol'd, then got scared cuz you weren't lying.
http://www.popsci.com/gear-amp-gadgets/art...g-homebrew-apps

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1.5 is working great for me. Tried clean M&L:BIS and it works perfectly.

The only glitch I've found is it seems to have busted Moonshell, not that I really give a damn myself, but it might be a concern for people who do use it.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
[offtopic]ok, about the AK2 v2.1: Isn't there a way to make the dsi 1.4x bypass update work on it, rather than just having to buy an AK2i? From what I read, the AK2i isn't all that different from the AK2i.
[/offtopic]

Yeah, moonshell's only good use was dpg, txt, images and maybe audio.

monkeym42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant play pokemon soul siver yes i do have the pokewaker and game but i backed it up and put it on my acekard but i used a patch and now it just frezzes can anyone help
hate2.gif
ph34r.gif
moogle.gif

Posts merged

wolffangalchemist said:
Retrievil said:

The only glitch I've found is it seems to have busted Moonshell, not that I really give a damn myself, but it might be a concern for people who do use it.
moonshell works fine for me.
yes there is google acekard danny phantom hack

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
monkeym42 said:
i cant play pokemon soul siver yes i do have the pokewaker and game but i backed it up and put it on my acekard but i used a patch and now it just frezzes can anyone help
hate2.gif
ph34r.gif
moogle.gif

Posts merged

wolffangalchemist said:
Retrievil said:

moonshell works fine for me.

QUOTE(nr4irts @ Sep 23 2009, 07:42 AM)
own what I like
biggrin.gif

what is this i don't even...

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Omega_2 - new moonshell also greatly plays my MIDI files, it is big step ahead because not so long ago only project that could play MIDI was buggy and played only one MIDI compiled with project...we almost lost hope
tongue.gif

monkeym42 - if You mean random freeze from time to time while playing, I had it as well on AKAIO 1.4.1, haven't tested yet on new AKAIO but I will do it today in 2-3 hours maybe if friend will be on time, if not it will take more hours of waiting =/

QUOTE said:
So it needs a hack to work eh? Guess I will Google a bit

GHOST - right, big thank You to all AKAIO team, with day of appearing new AKAIO, it punched out all or at least most of FlashCards out
happy.gif

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
bellzemos said:
I have had a few strange occurrences. I was playing Saga 2 earlier and it was saving fine but I noticed the soft reset was not working (white screens). I tried to play Lego Battles a few hours later and the save got overwritten by the game. Upon investigation I noticed the save for both Saga 2 and Lego Battles were Last Changed in 1979/11/30 and if I close my DSi for sleep-mode it freezes while in the AKAIO menu? I don't remember playing My DSi in 1979 (I was only 3) and my DSi it says the correct date?

Any clues would be very helpful.
For some reason the 1.5 is making save files with very old dates, mine creates them with 1.1.1985, even though my DS Lite has the date set properly. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a fix, but as long as they work properly, I'm not complaining.

PS:Can anyone else check their recent save file dates please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel