Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Leonidas said:
bellzemos said:
Other info that may or may not help. I am using a Macbook Pro and the game that reformatted its save was Lego Battles. I also tried Saga2 and Scribblenauts with the same results. Oh and I play on a DSi
I've tested about 15 games, and haven't noticed any damage to saved games, beside the weird time stamp.
unsure.gif
Of course I'm still a bit concerned, as this certainly doesn't seem to be a sign of normal operation.

save file still works perfectly on my side
it display date/time created but it doesn't display modified and accessed date/time
smile.gif

youxi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
AKAIO doesn't recognize my slot-2 2-in-1 card. I think it's Ewin or something. But if I load the latest firmware from the acekard website it will recognize it. What's up with that?

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
elixirdream said:
Leonidas said:
bellzemos said:
Other info that may or may not help. I am using a Macbook Pro and the game that reformatted its save was Lego Battles. I also tried Saga2 and Scribblenauts with the same results. Oh and I play on a DSi
I've tested about 15 games, and haven't noticed any damage to saved games, beside the weird time stamp.
unsure.gif
Of course I'm still a bit concerned, as this certainly doesn't seem to be a sign of normal operation.

it display date/time created but it doesn't display modified and accessed date/time
smile.gif

Ok problem found and fixed new loaders will be up tonight which fix the problem.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont need to buy a new acekard i still havemy old one wihich used to get a fat error with older akaio but wehn i put 1.5 its working again wohooo!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Normmatt said:
elixirdream said:
Leonidas said:
bellzemos said:
unsure.gif

smile.gif

Ok problem found and fixed new loaders will be up tonight which fix the problem.

this is why i worship you
tongue.gif

bow.gif

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
Normmatt there seem to be a bug with latest loader and M&L:BIS when i save and quit it saves then goes to a white screen (doesn't return to main menu)

bellzemos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
Normmatt said:
elixirdream said:
Leonidas said:
bellzemos said:
unsure.gif

smile.gif

this is why i worship you
tongue.gif

bow.gif
LOL, I was just picturing Normmat as Moses walking down a mountain with the new loaders held above his head.

Thank you Normmat.

JohanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does the "LOADING" text turn red while loading some games, and green while loading others with 1.5?

I know with 1.4 the green meant it was using DMA mode, or something like that. But I never saw RED text...

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
IIRC the AKAIO 1.4 version forced the new DMA-Quicksave mode (green text) for all games, and you had to manually switch to an older mode (DMA - Red, NoDMA - Blue), while the 1.5 selects the appropriate DMA mode automatically.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Leonidas said:
IIRC the AKAIO 1.4 version forced the new DMA-Quicksave mode (green text) for all games, and you had to manually switch to an older mode (DMA - Red, NoDMA - Blue), while the 1.5 selects the appropriate DMA mode automatically.

Only for a few specific games.

yuki007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
is anybody meet this case after update,i couldn't load my old save in animal crossing wild world,the save size is 512k,but when i copy the old save in the tf card,the aki stop at the title ,couldn't play!!

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
yuki007 said:
is anybody meet this case after update,i couldn't load my old save in animal crossing wild world,the save size is 512k,but when i copy the old save in the tf card,the aki stop at the title ,couldn't play!!
Go to AKAIO System Options, and change saved file type to match your preference.

yuki007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
thank you ,Leonidas,but i can play it well under the ak2i offical fireware,the save size is 512K,and game works well! so i think the probelm is not in the game size,i hope akaio can solve this qusetion about read the animal crossing save!

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JohanX said:
Why does the "LOADING" text turn red while loading some games, and green while loading others with 1.5?

I know with 1.4 the green meant it was using DMA mode, or something like that. But I never saw RED text...

Some games requires disabling the DMA mode. Blood of Bahamut is one where enabling DMA mode causes the save game to become corrupted. So the loader loads such a game in non-DMA mode. There are a few such games scattered about but is not a cause for concern.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol