Hacking AKAIO 1.5 Released

Rens`

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great work!!
Thanks to wii connectivity support I will never have to use my cyclods and my ds phat again
smile.gif

orangpelupa

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
thanks a lot Normmatt and anyone involved in AKAIO!!
QUOTE said:
+ AK2/AK2i clones are now officially unsupported.

this is great. make us easier to check the game store selling real AK2i or not
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

just need to put AKAIO 1.5 on the microSD
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

thanks a lot!!!

SunRisesInTheEas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Talk about perfect timing. My AK2i from DX arrived TODAY! One question: The loader included in AKAIO 1.5 is also the latest one or do I have to use the one from the "Loaders" Link? Anyhow, Mario Luigi Bowsers Inside HERE I COME! Thanks Team AKAIO - you rule!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
SunRisesInTheEast said:
Talk about perfect timing. My AK2i from DX arrived TODAY! One question: The loader included in AKAIO 1.5 is also the latest one or do I have to use the one from the "Loaders" Link? Anyhow, Mario Luigi Bowsers Inside HERE I COME! Thanks Team AKAIO - you rule!

download the latest loaders from the link

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
My acekard2i is acting up recently, it has been freezing and not being recognized by the DS. I found out that it is the connection issue between the card and the DS. I do the blow on the tape trick and it is fixed again, but I am tired of doing this... It must be the low built quality, anyone know where to get higher quality acekard2i ?

Poliwrath

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So will the CLEAN, NOT PATCHED roms work perfect now of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's inside story, and Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver (J) - without any freezing or anything of that sort?

Love you Normmatt btw.
yaynds.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Poliwrath said:
So will the CLEAN, NOT PATCHED roms work perfect now of Mario & Luigi: Bowser's inside story, and Pokemon HeartGold & SoulSilver (J) - without any freezing or anything of that sort?

Love you Normmatt btw.
yaynds.gif
Yeah! I tried them both. Works fine! Now I'm just holding off for a completed translation patch for HG and I'm all set.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Update your loaders guys, hopefully most of the compatibity issues some people were having should be fixed.

Thanks for the latest loaders update normmatt.

CODENotes: "Refixed (#4177). Fixed some regressions"

I assume this is for the SaGa 2 whitescreen problems. Thank you.

You can wifi the updated loaders through AKAIO's Wifi update or you can download them from the new loaders link on the front page article.

EDIT:

By the way, Normmatt, is the minor graphical flicker that occurs during saving, in like M&L BIS and the Ace Attorney series, normal? Is it a result from saving to the flashcard or is it from some other reason? Thank you.

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my ak2i was in my mail box this morning when i woke up AKAIO 1.5 boots like dream very impressive thanks AKAIO team! now i can shove my DST_T into the nether-regions of my closet(unless i need it to Unbrick my AK2i if a bootloader update fucks up, which isn't likely).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work