Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Leonidas said:
I hope this release of AKAIO will once and for all stop people from making topics like "AKAIO is dead", "Acekard 2 sucks", and so on! DEATH TO THE UNBELIEVERS! And big thanks to people who have been spending their precious time to improve AKAIO, so we can now all enjoy using our Acekards even more.

Still while reading the changelog I've noticed this entry:

QUOTE said:
September 7th
-----------
Fixed Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin (#0676,#0735,#0881).
Thanks yellow.wood.goblin
This game never really worked for me, so I'm just wondering what kind of fixes have been introduced here. Thanks.

Fixed the random freezing.

konel01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@R2DJ - you got nothing to worry about... and to everyone IF U ALREADY USED THE 1.4 FIX FOR UR Acekard2i you have nothing to worry about. the fix for 1.4 wrote directly to the acekard itself. akaio is the software when u use when u load it up. they dont have anything to do with one another.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leonidas said:
I hope this release of AKAIO will once and for all stop people from making topics like "AKAIO is dead", "Acekard 2 sucks", and so on! DEATH TO THE UNBELIEVERS! And big thanks to people who have been spending their precious time to improve AKAIO, so we can now all enjoy using our Acekards even more.

Still while reading the changelog I've noticed this entry:

QUOTE said:
September 7th
-----------
Fixed Castlevania - Portrait of Ruin (#0676,#0735,#0881).
Thanks yellow.wood.goblin
This game never really worked for me, so I'm just wondering what kind of fixes have been introduced here. Thanks.

AKAIO will never die because it will live on in the hearts of children everywhere...
rolleyes.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
no bugs so far. still testing Pokemon HGSS without Rudolph's patch but im too afraid to try it. Im still using it with rudolph's patch.

I wonder why Scribblenauts is included when it has no protection or whatever?

So we can use a translated patch on Pokemon HGSS? DId the ID changed? I can see the cheats but I wonder if the auto-patch is for raw ROM only?

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome and if i can ask a question why cant i log into the AKAIO forum i am the same person there as i am here meaning same name.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Chris_Skylock said:
no bugs so far. still testing Pokemon HGSS without Rudolph's patch but im too afraid to try it. Im still using it with rudolph's patch.

I wonder why Scribblenauts is included when it has no protection or whatever?

So we can use a translated patch on Pokemon HGSS? DId the ID changed? I can see the cheats but I wonder if the auto-patch is for raw ROM only?

scribblenauts issue was some save related problem

regarding pkmn HGSS
based on many gamers report the freeze only occur whenever we have a change screen such as enter or exit a building
i did that for 250 times and no freeze
smile.gif

odoonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yesterday my ak2i error , and now i buy a new acekard2i,

I've upgraded dsi 1.4 fix with my old acekard, and then my question is do i need another DSIfix upgrade for this new acekard??

so far a new one has worked well..

but I just do anticipate that something bad happened again with my ak2i

sorry my poor english..

thanks and rgds,

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
odoonk said:
I've upgraded dsi 1.4 fix with my old acekard, and then my question is do i need another DSIfix upgrade for this new acekard??

No you don't need to upgrade if your Acekard 2i works just fine. The fix is ONLY if you plan to update to DSi firmware 1.4.

odoonk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Leonidas said:
odoonk said:

No you don't need to upgrade if your Acekard 2i works just fine. The fix is ONLY if you plan to update to DSi firmware 1.4.

so far so good, no problem with my dsi n ak2i

The fix is ONLY if you plan to update to DSi firmware 1.4.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
odoonk said:
Leonidas said:
odoonk said:

so far so good, no problem with my dsi n ak2i

The fix is ONLY if you plan to update to DSi firmware 1.4.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
there are few games that are in the list that are just 0_o. I can understand Pokemon being able to connect to Wii but almost half of the games are working on AKAIO 1.4.1.

Did IDOLM@STER: Dearly Stars has something like anti-piracy?

I cant test Pokemon HGSS with AKAIO 1.5 as Im using rudolph but if I heard enough people not having problems, I'll try a virgin HGSS rom.

I really love the addition of the removal of SLOT 2 when in DSi mode. Is it available in ordinary DS? Yes? I didnt read the READ_ME properly? Perhaps I didnt read it properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work