omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
omgpwn666 said:
I want to know if it made it so I don't have to patch Mario and Luigi BIS anymore. And can I use the same save O.O Because I heard hacked and unhacked use different codes. And I don't want to beat the game again -.-

read the changelog n00b

I didn't see until gbatemp released the game fix list. I went on the Akaio forum and it only said "This release is the biggest to date which over 100 game fixes" didn't list them,so thanks gbatemp =)

(It wasn't front page news when I posted that,I swear *Puts hands in the air ready to be shot down*)

mateo245

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
im on a hurry so i dont have time to check the forums,just a question does this fix to the dsi 1.4 block??

im waiting for the official release i need to go by now thanks if someone answers my question.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
omgpwn666 said:
Normmatt said:
omgpwn666 said:
I want to know if it made it so I don't have to patch Mario and Luigi BIS anymore. And can I use the same save O.O Because I heard hacked and unhacked use different codes. And I don't want to beat the game again -.-

read the changelog n00b

I didn't see until gbatemp released the game fix list. I went on the Akaio forum and it only said "This release is the biggest to date which over 100 game fixes" didn't list them,so thanks gbatemp =)

(It wasn't front page news when I posted that,I swear *Puts hands in the air ready to be shot down*)

the akaio forum lists the changelog also Mr Blind

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
omgpwn666 said:
Normmatt said:
omgpwn666 said:

read the changelog n00b

the akaio forum lists the changelog also Mr Blind

Someone is full of cute little insults. =P

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
wolffangalchemist said:
jakob95 said:
Normmatt you couldn't release this yesterday? I forgot were I put my MicroSD readER!!!
inorite? also i like how late in the day(us time) they released it . YAWN! friggin bed time almost zzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz....

I'm not from the USA hence its just after lunch for me

wolffangalchemist

This is bat country!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
wolffangalchemist said:
jakob95 said:
Normmatt you couldn't release this yesterday? I forgot were I put my MicroSD readER!!!
inorite? also i like how late in the day(us time) they released it . YAWN! friggin bed time almost zzzzZZZzzzZZZzzz....

that's cool we all can't be everywhere at once understandably.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolffangalchemist said:
Normmatt said:
wolffangalchemist said:
jakob95 said:

that's cool we all can't be everywhere at once understandably.

Nvm found the MicroSD reader. No time to format and all that shit. I am going to just delete my old Akaio system folders and put this one in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1