Not open for further replies.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Nice one guys. Thanks for fixing the Bleach Dark Souls problem. I can now play one of my favourite games.
yaynds.gif

Keep Up The Good Work!

Sprite93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Normmatt said:
That font is hardcoded to be locked out, it is too large and causes memory issues.

LOL. Then I would better change file name of wenquanyi_9pt.pcf to kochi-mincho-subst.pcf.
(some Chinese words will become "?" with kochi-mincho-subst.pcf, so I have to replace it with wenquanyi_9pt.pcf)

It will work normally. Thank for helping!

FIESTA!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to sound stupid, but how do I update my firmware? Just replace the folder and akmenu4.nds on my sd card's root with the latest one? I won't lose any saves, right?

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
Anyone who downloaded the first rar please redownload the rar from http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4593 as Smiths didn't package it up properly.

Yeah it's my fault you said "package and release" and never bothered to fix the fucking version.h file

Go shoot yourself, cock.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Smiths said:
Normmatt said:
Anyone who downloaded the first rar please redownload the rar from http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4593 as Smiths didn't package it up properly.

Yeah it's my fault you said "package and release" and never bothered to fix the fucking version.h file

Go shoot yourself, cock.

ROTF never a dull moment in the AKAIO threads!

my kids thank you BOTH for your hard work they like the Auto sorting
smile.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Smiths said:
Normmatt said:

Go shoot yourself, cock.

You forgot the bloody loaders aswell, don't shoot me!

KillerKlown

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes it will work fine with the AK2i read the notes before you post..

QUOTE said:
AK-AIO 1.3
+ AK2i support (options that could potentially harm AK2i are disabled)
+ Loaders are now external and can be updated separately to the GUI.
- Updated Wirelessly! (choose Loader Update in Wifi Update option of Start Menu)
- Small changelog, download, update all possible
- Loaders only updated for card being used (e.g. - AK2 users only download ak2loader)
- Resume supported
- Many loaders are beta, know this and shut up
- Manual download page @ http://akaio.gbatemp.net/loaders/
+ Wifi Cheat Update has resume support!

Also read the WIKI http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/AKAIO

Give it a try.

Thanks!!!!

Smiths and Normmatt

Great Job!

JLsoft

The Joystick Lunatic
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else getting a Guru Meditation Error w/an AK2.1 if you ParentDir all the way back to the MicroSD/GBA Slot/Shortcut screen and then select MicroSD? :/

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Homebrew game Virus DS white screens out completely. It also white screens whenever I use the menu to change skins. HiHi Puffy AmiYumi: Genie & The Amp also freezes when the game enters an auto-save menu.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JLsoft said:
Anyone else getting a Guru Meditation Error w/an AK2.1 if you ParentDir all the way back to the MicroSD/GBA Slot/Shortcut screen and then select MicroSD? :/

Nope, just tested what you said multiple times and no error. so far everything is working great!

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
Homebrew game Virus DS white screens out completely. It also white screens whenever I use the menu to change skins. HiHi Puffy AmiYumi: Genie & The Amp also freezes when the game enters an auto-save menu.

I have a friend who's having proplem with multiple games and its always "white" screens and it turned out to be his memory card. I just tested Virus DS (08_Virus_Ds_adult.zip) and no problems at all. No issues either with changing skins or 0474-HiHi Puffy AmiYumi (Non-Trimmed) either on a Transcend 8gb-Class6.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lithium210 said:
Diosoth said:

I have a friend who's having proplem with multiple games and its always "white" screens and it turned out to be his memory card. I just tested Virus DS (08_Virus_Ds_adult.zip) and no problems at all. No issues either with changing skins or 0474-HiHi Puffy AmiYumi (Non-Trimmed) either on a Transcend 8gb-Class6.

I have a 4GB Kingston Japan. I trim all my ROMs for space concerns, as I get maybe 400-500 MB extra freed up that way total.

mhkwong

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
to Smiths or Normmatt

I want to submit a bug on the bug tracker, but it doesnt have the 1.3 version option yet.

i havent tried it on AK2 or AK2i yet, but on the AKRPG.
whenever i change the theme or change settings via the GUI, it hangs and give me this red screen.

it says:

Guru Meditation Error!
data abort!

pc: 29023AFE addr 29023AFE

then a whole lot of r0-12, sp, lr, pc addresses.

(if u want a screenshot, i can take one for u.)

EDIT:
Ok, the same screen occurs when i try to run anygame on the AKRPG nand or sd.

EDIT 2:
ok, nevermind i know what the problem is now. when u use the wifi to update the loaders. it saves the loader.nds file in caps. and the aio1.3 dont like it in caps.

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
lithium210 said:
Diosoth said:

I have a 4GB Kingston Japan. I trim all my ROMs for space concerns, as I get maybe 400-500 MB extra freed up that way total.

I trimmed the games with NDS Tokyo Trim 2.0 and they still work. Are you using the Akaio trimmer or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: