Hacking ak2i Profesor Layton Broken?

Fesuasda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Prof. Layton Rom has always had no problem, until recently. I don't know that this has anything to do with it, but moonshell stopped working, so I had to back up the card, format it, and then reload it with my files. It said the displayed file size is bigger than the actual size or something like that. Ever since the backup, it hasn't worked. However, I recently downloaded Lego Starwars and Lego Indiana Jones and did not play Layton in between these two events. Ever since the Lego downloads, load times for many of my Roms have been slow.

On a side note, when scrolling through my games list, once I get to Tetris, it freezes for a moment and then keeps going.

So problems to diagnose:
Layton won't load
Load times are slow now
And Tetris freezes smooth scrolling.

Are these problems linked? Can anyone solve them? Please let me know if I need to provide more info and what.

Thanks in advance.

Fesuasda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re-downloaded the same ROM and it said missing system file. Tried again and it just said "Loading". What do I do?

Fesuasda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Fesuasda said:
It said the displayed file size is bigger than the actual size or something like that.
Sounds like you got sold a fake MicroSD.

Where did you get it from?
How much was it?
What are the markings on it?
The SD card I got from sprint, so I don't think it's fake. And this hasn't been a problem for a long time. Got the Flashcart from zhuzhuchina. Went through anticlone well without any previous checks.

Fesuasda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
What exactly told you about the filesize mismatch?
When moon shell loaded, the screen that displays all the load info said something along the lines of "Error, the actual file size is different than the displayed size. To fix this back up and format your card and try again. I did that and it worked. However, now, Layton won't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo