Hacking AK2 loader in AKAIO - small question

CoconutCake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm setting up my SDHC for the eventual arrival of my AK2. So I have AKAIO setup, and want to have the AK2 loader available.

Question: do I only copy the original akmenu4.nds into the ak2loader folder, or do I also need to copy the __ak2 folder there? I'm guessing no, but want to be sure.

Thanks.

CoconutCake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I read the Wiki before making this thread.

But it doesn't specify what it means by "the firmware" - does that mean just the akmenu4.nds file or also the __ak2 folder.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
just the akmenu4.nds file.

Just note that when 1.3RC2 is released there will be no need for the official firmware, I've done lots of work on compatibility and have included DMA mode so no more lag.

CoconutCake

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
just the akmenu4.nds file.

Just note that when 1.3RC2 is released there will be no need for the official firmware, I've done lots of work on compatibility and have included DMA mode so no more lag.

Thank you for the answer, and to you, Smiths etc. for your continued work on AKAIO. I look forward to trying it soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1