1. janangelogbatemp

Newcomer

It took me 4 hours to fix the problem. After reinstalling the game three times with different updates, updating to HEN 2.1.4, and etc. I finally came up with a solution. I applied a Fix 5.05 patch which I got from other website (someone also provided a link from the comments section). Never update to 1.02 and patch it. It always crashes on my end. Note that my firmware was 5.05.

2. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

United Kingdom
    Shut the front door! that's great, damn I have to source another move controller now :)

KiiWii likes this.
  3. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    FWIW if you use your PSVR on another 8.00 system as well as your KEX consoles (the 8.00 update updates your PSVR to 5.00), the current Mira method to skip PSVR check DOESNT WORK :(

I’m hoping @Leeful can try spoof the latest hen to 8.xx and it works again else I’m out of luck using my PSVR on both consoles now :(

hippy dave, Leeful and ploggy like this.
  4. ploggy

ploggy WAKA! WAKA!

United Kingdom
    I've only got the 5.05 so no worries about my VR connecting to a 8.00, but hopefully it gets fixed soon.

KiiWii likes this.
  5. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    I freaking hope so :(

Leeful and ploggy like this.
  6. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Member
    Developer

United Kingdom
    @KiiWii Try this: Regular HEN v2.1.3 should now spoof to 9.00

Attached Files:

Last edited by Leeful, Oct 25, 2020
  7. atzenalex

atzenalex Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    thanks for this.

8. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    what game is this? someone may have screwed up the pkg, cuz even if a game is for higher firmware, it should still install. it just will error when you run it.

9. sibio

sibio Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank You Guys!
    This thead was very useful for my PS4 Pro since it started. Now I decided to sell it and I need your advice.
    Anything special to do before? I'm on 5.05, a couple of backup installed from my regularly owned game discs and I also installed a few homebrew. I want to wipe any info of my using the console (and modding it ofc).
    Thanks in advance! :)

10. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    just initialize the console + fw install and reinstall the recovery menu version of the firmware. if you want to make sure to get everything, format the drive on the pc. I know that the ps3 still has residual traces of past accounts that it just writes over if you don't format the drive on the pc first.

sibio likes this.
  11. janangelogbatemp

Newcomer

The game was Death Stranding. The installation was always successful, but the ce 3878 error always pops up when launching the game, even after the 5.05 patch applied. I then used another 5.05 patch from other website which made the game work. I think Fancontrol should be started along with HEN.

Last edited by janangelogbatemp, Oct 26, 2020
  12. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    backup your app.db, then rebuild the database. it's possible you're encountering a pfs error. once you rebuild the database, inject the app.db and restart the system.

janangelogbatemp likes this.
  13. KiiWii

OP KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
  14. lilalex

lilalex GBAtemp Regular

United States

Attached Files:

15. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    I don't know about using another person's account. there was a way to game share infinitely using some sort of modchip, but I think sony patched it. if it's possible just to use another person's account, that's a major fuck up by sony. there's a tutorial on here about doing that on the ps3 and the ps4. if it works, how the hell did sony make the same mistake twice!? it does seem like something you could get banned for. I know people were doing that on the 360, but the catch there is that you have to be signed in to live, so seeing the same account playing multiple games at the same time was/is a major red flag. all those systems got banned. I think the same is true of the switch. I think you have to be signed in to play your games if you're not using your primary account. I just downloaded all of my games to my secondary switch, so that both switches are using a 1TB micro sd with the same games/saves. anyway, if you click on one of the games, it will say, "checking if game can be played," which I'm assuming is like phoning home. to prevent account sharing from working, the secondary switch and the primary switch can't play from primary switch's games at the same time, almost as if you were trying to play the retail cart on both systems at the same time. that's probably what they're thinking was. however, if sony made this mistake, that's just embarrassing.

lilalex likes this.
  16. YuBobster

YuBobster Member
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    It's not a mistake, it's a feature.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

17. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Yeah I was on a game site renting digital PS4 games and buying game shares years ago and still do occasionally.

Wonder if PS5 will have this have they said?

18. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    I'm aware that it's a feature, but it's an unbridled one. why even have a limit on game sharing if it's this easy to bypass it?

19. alucardx2

alucardx2 Newbie
    Newcomer

Chile
    What do you mean by private? I'm new here, sorry!

20. godreborn

godreborn Retired

United States
    a lot of things in the ps4 scene are kept private. I believe the exploit theflow found for 6.72 (for example) had already been discovered, just not disclosed to sony or the public. so, you can either have no disclosure whatsoever or a patched exploit with full disclosure. that's why I don't think hackerone is a bad thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Exploit, [AIO], Guide