[AIO] PS4 Exploit Guide

Discussion in 'PS4 - Tutorials' started by KiiWii, Mar 2, 2018.

1. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Just noticed this in the changelog for Al-Azif:

This is interestingly, possibly, why @Leeful gains better results, depending whats been changed.

I wonder why he hasnt updated it to 5.53 spoofer, and why no one has released an easily editable spoofer for the general populous to play with....

EDIT:

Azif's 0.4.2 userland.js file is 6kb in size and highly organised compared to the original v2 (8kb) and v1 (11kb), which could definitely attribute to better stability.

There are also notable differences between the kernel.js/rop.js/syscalls.js. The only file thats left untouched is the loader lol.

I will experiments with an updated pack with all optional parts (kernel 1/2, userland 1/2/3, rop 1/2 etc) for all payloads, and include this HEN with 5.51 spoof.....

Last edited by KiiWii, Apr 16, 2018
    Leeful likes this.
  2. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Here is a little something I made as a POC for myself, and a very early glimpse of the start of a toolset I have planned for this guide.

Introducing:

P
    S4 UPDATE PUP GRABBER aka PUPPER

Its a basic tool to download PS4 Update PUP's from the latest server, or a static hosted location. It parses info such as size, bytes downloaded and generates the MD5 based on the URL (Sony Servers), or known MD5.

[​IMG]

4.55 edition:
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    NOTE: Great for updating your <= 4.50 console ready for HEN! (REC/SYS versions coming soon).

5.53 edition:
    DOWNLOAD HERE
    NOTE: THIS IS A POC AND I DO NOT RECOMMEND UPDATING TO 5.53, IT'S JUST A TOOL THAT GRABS LATEST UPDATE.

Please feel free to test and report bugs to me and I will see if I can rectify them asap. I have tested these to within an inch of their lives, but it would be great to know it works for others :)

@mech @peteruk @ploggy

Last edited by KiiWii, Apr 17, 2018
    jammybudga777, ploggy, buda81 and 3 others like this.
  3. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    when is the cutoff date for games that require post 4.55? I thought I read that it was January of 2017, but I'm not really sure.

4. mangalodesh

mangalodesh Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2015
    United States
  5. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited by Leeful, Apr 17, 2018
    KiiWii likes this.
  6. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    buda81 likes this.
  7. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    @KiiWii In the 4.3 release of your self host index i noticed that the ArabicGuy v1.2 gta mod is actually v1.2 by alfamodz .
    It would be a good idea to have both the arabicguy v1.0 version and the alfamodz v1.2 version because they both have different content.

Also are the 5.50 spoofers by xhardhempus and majrawi permanent ?
    I always remove them from the release because I dont want to accidentally click on one of them by mistake and make changes to my ps4 that I cant easily reverse.

Great work by the way on keeping both the Guide and the Self Host regularly updated. :)

Last edited by Leeful, Apr 17, 2018
  8. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    You know: last night I was trawling through looking at various mod menus, and realised that :P I have updated it my end.

AFAIK: the majrawi is not perma, but I have had no solid confirmation: I have actually had more FAKE confirmations that it plays >4.55 games than I have had anything useful. its frustrating.

I haven't used a spoofer myself for the exact same reasons, and I contacted stooged last night about making a customisable spoof and he just said that he updated HEN VR to include 6.05 spoof (which should also be temporary), he also pointed out that HEN 1.4 from VTX includes: update blocker & browser enabler, which means stoogeds fork should be:

HEN 1.4 + VR + 6.05 spoof + browser enabler + update blocker :wacko:

Leeful likes this.
  9. leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    Seinegald
    @KiiWii hey mate I've got a few questions I'm curious about, i want to know if there's any fun in this hen stuff/debugg settings that is currently only available up to fw 4.55

so fun stuff for me would also be , could i actually backup my own games..? so that i dont have to swap discs etc. is this possible?

and about the stability of this thing, does it crash as often as (when we had the 3ds with gw loading options only where wed have to try 10 times sometimes to get it working).

or is this more like the vitas where it can take a few tries?
    and do the games save fine? do they not crash?

thx! (asking because i might try to swap my pro for another pro on 4.55).

10. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    1, yes you can dump your own games, its under "dumping and repackaging games" in the guide lol. No need for discs anymore.
    2, if you use the correct combination of userland and payload it rarely crashes, I'm currently tempering a new version with another rewritten userland version from al-azif's latest host (0.4.2) as well as combinations of other files kernel/syscalls/rop etc that appear to have been improved recently.
    3, games save fine, I have been playing various games since 4.55 dropped and its mint, even games I played on 4.05 saves still work on 4.55 after update.
    4, if you have a 4k tv do it. I would, my 4k is crying out for a 4k console.

Last edited by KiiWii, Apr 17, 2018
  11. leonmagnus99

Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    Seinegald
    okay consider me tempted..
    but now as if I'll find a pro on 4.55 or below in the shop i buy my game related stuff, that is a riddle.

if i dont find any I'll wait it out, i reconsider in a great way now that i know that we can actually dump our own discs.. no more swapping, this is amazing fun stuff to me ,hmmm.

will see what i can do about it.

12. TheGreek Boy

TheGreek Boy GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 9, 2016
    Greece
    Behind you.
    god of war min version is 5.05:)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

i hope a kexploit for 5.0x will be released

13. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Good luck :)

The interesting thing to do is again sit back and wait, if someone with private exploit rips and leaks the game (or DUPLEX etc), it could mean great things sooooon

The day one update for GOW is 5.50 v1.03 6.3gb, so it has to be a vanilla disc 5.05 thats dumped IF its leaked at all.

14. leonmagnus99

Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    Seinegald
    yes mate i own a 4k tv, that's the reason i am feeling somewhat salty not putting it to use since a month now.

(as i mainly play ow though bad excuse)
    and anyways , it is okay i might play the waiting game if i do not find a pro on 4.55 or below.

and even if i find it, i wont put 100$ ontop of the swap deal, if it's 50$ or below then okay.
    will have to ask.

KiiWii likes this.
  15. Noizetank

Noizetank Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2016
    United States
    Just a quick question re dumping games, I am trying to dump Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Trilogy, I follow your guide here and it seems everything is fine however when i plug usb into PC there is nothing saved to it.

Am i missing something or are some games undumpable (if thats even a word lol).

BTW thanks for putting this guide together:)

16. Leeful

Leeful GBAtemp Fan

Sep 4, 2015
    @Noizetank Are you getting the conformation messages when it is dumping?
    20180417_162623.jpg 20180417_162630.jpg 20180417_162650.jpg 20180417_162704.jpg 20180417_162759.jpg 20180417_162829.jpg 20180417_162835.jpg

KiiWii likes this.
  17. KiiWii
    OP

KiiWii GBAtemp Guru

Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    All games should be dumpable, did you use the files leeful posted? And setting up the dumper.cfg?
    https://gbatemp.net/attachments/dumper-rar.120590/

Run hen/grail then dumper files for maximum speed.

18. Noizetank

Noizetank Member

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2016
    United States
    Hi Kiiwii thanks for the fast response, I tried a different USB HD and it worked like a charm. For some reason it didnt like a thumb stick.

Thanks again!!

KiiWii likes this.
  19. TheGreek Boy

TheGreek Boy GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 9, 2016
    Greece
    Behind you.
    https://twitter.com/Zer0xFF/status/985961099601248256

https://twitter.com/Zer0xFF/status/985977190088134661

https://twitter.com/Zer0xFF/status/985982245369507841

https://twitter.com/Zer0xFF/status/986004154546962432

https://twitter.com/Zer0xFF/status/986184093133139968