Gaming Ah, COD 4 is today eh?

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well i started to play Cod 4 and i noticed that it seems to lag and and when i fire alot the screen flickers black. I'm using and R4 with a 2gb Sandisk. Anyone else having the same problems? It's still playable though.

Working fine with my R4. Some people have experienced flickering red stuff that I haven't seen either.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
I fixed my CoD 4 problems. Backed up everything, formatted it twice put everything back on and it fixed it. So yeah, must have been my SD card due in for a format anyways.
smile.gif

loitus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game does have a bit of slowdown when things get hectic but nothing major, reported even by those with retail copies. So don't go blaming the micro-sd cards.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i started to play Cod 4 and i noticed that it seems to lag and and when i fire alot the screen flickers black. I'm using and R4 with a 2gb Sandisk. Anyone else having the same problems? It's still playable though.

nope, and im using a 1GB Patriot.. yeah, no one noes that brand, but of course i have a 2GB Kingston also
tongue.gif

but yes there is another downside other than Wi-Fi, its that we can't jump, although, we dont really need it, it would just be a nice add-on

Rev Jim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Being a veteran of this series from the beginning, I just can't see playing it on DS in all honesty.

The 360 title had a little card in it advertising on a #$%@ cellphone or something though...go figure.

unnamed01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I"m on level 5 I think and so far no slow downs yet,,,Its fun but MPH still has the graphics for a DS FPS. I was kinda expecting it to be on par in terms of graphics with MPH though.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
This game was great and all until I got stuck...

On the keypad code tutorial in the beginning. WTF? I connected the circuits together, they're glowing blue. Now wtf is the code?

sleep.gif
"

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT: Problem solved. Just noticed my MSFORSC was outdated. Dang how I wish SCONEs didn't need as much files being constantly updated. Thanks anyways GBAtempers.

cheeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t know how you can even say this game comes close to Brother in arms. The aiming in this games sucks, the enemies bodies are bulletproof, lame attempt to make the game harder, most of the missions are brainless. The best thing about this game is it has very little stuttering other then that Brother in arms wins hands down.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow, this game rocks! i beat it yesterday but forgot to psot
unsure.gif
but anyway, i liked this game, its really good, i still think MPH is a better FPS on DS but COD4 is up there as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright