Hacking Agressive Inline (GameCube)

  • Thread starter Thread starter LightyKD
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,071
  • Replies Replies 2

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
2,435
Trophies
3
Age
41
Location
Angel Grove, CA
XP
7,252
Country
United States
Anybody playing GameCube games on their Wii have issues with Aggressive Inline? I recently made a multi-game disc (with Tony Hawk: American Wasteland, Tomb Raider: Legend, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Aggressive Inline) and I can't seem to get the game to load the "Movie Lot" (first level). The tutorial level works fine as does the skate park editor (which is also the tutorial level with the ability to add things). I can also start the movie lot in "Timed Run" mode but as soon as I press start to begin the run I get a insta-freeze.

Now before ANYONE says that the disc is a bad burn, please take note that the other three games on the disc work perfectly. I'm currently running this disc through cIOSCORP with the mIOS provided. I also tried the WiiGator GC loader and I just received a blank screen :( So.... Anybody, have any thoughts?
 
Try burning it on it's own disc, I'm pretty sure some games will mess up if there on multi game discs/

Sounds like a plan. I might do that once I get a hold of more mini-DVD disc. I'm very fussy about burning one GameCube games on a disc that's not a mini-DVD. I tend to make multi-game isos for temporary holding till I get minis then break them up and burn every game to it's own mini to keep things historically accurate. I know, sounds kinda dumb for a pir@te to do but still, it's mah thing :P As for the full sized disc, once I'm done I tend to give them to my best friend (who also has a modded Wii) :yaywii:
 

Site & Scene News