Homebrew AGB Patch

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Alright, well will installing GBA games to the sys nand mess it up, and is loading sys nand in rxmode safe?
The rule of thumb with VC is, install it both in sysNAND and emuNAND, then execute it through emuNAND. Installing VC to sysNAND won't mess it up (provided you install it to SD, not to NAND).

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant seem to open the rxtools menu to install FBI in sysnand anymore, i set up coldboot, but i dont know if that has anything to do with it or not, please help :(

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The rule of thumb with VC is, install it both in sysNAND and emuNAND, then execute it through emuNAND. Installing VC to sysNAND won't mess it up (provided you install it to SD, not to NAND).
Not really.
It's right only for GBA and DSi VC
Other (GBC, SNES) can be installed only on emunand without installing them also on sysnand, without any firm patchs

Reactions: Uziskull

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Not really.
It's right only for GBA and DSi VC
Other (GBC, SNES) can be installed only on emunand without installing them also on sysnand, without any firm patchs
Yeah, I know. I guess I generalized it a bit too much. Thanks for correcting me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i cant seem to open the rxtools menu to install FBI in sysnand anymore, i set up coldboot, but i dont know if that has anything to do with it or not, please help :(
I'll assume you disabled the Rxtools menu auto-load to achieve coldboot. If so, hold L while booting through Rxtools to open its menu, then follow any guide to inject FBI into Health&Safety. (Quick reminder, you can only boot FBI while in CFW)

Help, the gba games i installed to the sysnand show up as black icons, and i cant uninstall them.
Were those games turned into .cia by yourself? Even though there are many programs to help you with converting .gba into .cia, you might have made a mistake somewhere.

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I know. I guess I generalized it a bit too much. Thanks for correcting me

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll assume you disabled the Rxtools menu auto-load to achieve coldboot. If so, hold L while booting through Rxtools to open its menu, then follow any guide to inject FBI into Health&Safety. (Quick reminder, you can only boot FBI while in CFW)

Were those games turned into .cia by yourself? Even though there are many programs to help you with converting .gba into .cia, you might have made a mistake somewhere.
Yea i turned them into cias my self, ill see if i can fix them somehow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too