• Views 6,164
  • Replies 53

Geek72790

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those Animal Crossing Features seems very neat, Updating Funiture (Does this mean Downloadable furniture... for Free?!?!)
I like all the little things it does with the DS too.

HAHA IGN laptop battery died, guy shouldn't have been reading his E-mail before the conference, or the guy forgot to charge his Laptop.
tongue.gif

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Geek72790 said:
Those Animal Crossing Features seems very neat, Updating Funiture (Does this mean Downloadable furniture... for Free?!?!)
I like all the little things it does with the DS too.

HAHA IGN laptop battery died, guy shouldn't have been reading his E-mail before the conference, or the guy forgot to charge his Laptop.
tongue.gif
Im pumped to be able to edit the sleeves back and front of clothes now.
I was wondering why updates just stopped out of nowhere. Hahaha

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fischju said:
6:26 Will the NES games be returning? Maybe Virtual Console titles, playable with friends online? The answer is ... no. They want people to stay in the Animal Crossing world ... if you want Virtual Console games, please play them on the Virtual Console, Yeguchi says. FINE! We didn't want to play Virtual Console games in Animal Crossing ANYWAY! *sniff*
Very disappointing...I'm hoping they do add a lot more stuff, but it kinda seems like they're done with it...I'm sure I will get it anyway and it will be fun.

QUOTE(DeMoN @ Jul 16 2008, 07:01 PM) Not exactly true, the Wii-mote original tech is just fine. Nintendo just wants more money, anybody can see that.
Then why couldn't/didn't anybody make a game that was even close to one of the things shown in WiiSports Resort?

da_rula

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, a new Pikmin is better than nothing (was a fun making game on GC) but i think everyone was hoping for a big BOOM. Pikmin 3 ISN'T a big boom, it's another "well, no surprise they've made it"-game.
I still miss that "magic" from my childhood that Nintendo had. Today, the main focus is on Aunt Frieda or Grandpa Hans who don't know what video games are. Sad, very sad.

I hope the new Wario Game will give me some solace.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So that's it... no news on anything... just Pikmin...

wow...

Nintendo either didn't prepare for E3, or just felt like we didn't deserve to know anything, and gave us the finger... all while laughing on the way to the bank...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-