Gaming Aerodactyl from an egg?

Porygonal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if theres a possible way to get a female Aerodactyl?(I've tried several times but only got males... )Or how do you get an egg that will hatch an Aerodactyl?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cokeman999 said:
That really shows your skill, cheating. Huh?

so breeding a specific gender pokemon is skill now?
blink.gif

you sir have no idea what you are talking about!

on-topic:-

as for Aerodactyl there's only a slim chance of getting a female from an egg (as I remember this is the ONLY way to get a legit female) theonly quicker method would be to edit the pokemon using pokesav and change the gender
tongue.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just use pokesav and change the gender.. what can they do if people know you "cheated" to get a female? And why does it matter if you use pokesav to cut down so much time to achieve one thing? Some people don't have time for that. At least you can "cheat" to play legitimately.

I'm not going to bother breeding to get the perfect IVs and Nature, and EV training as it'll consume too much time. That's the only part where I'll edit with my pokesav. Everything else of mine will be legit.

Porygonal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol I don't really care if I'm cheating since I've already beat Diamond (without cheats)so I think I've earned the right to cheat if I want to and I'm not playing with anyone online(can't anyway).I just kept wondering how you could get one because I saw the move list for Aerodactyl and it said that he learns certain moves that I'd like to have(fire fang,ice fang,thunder fang)at lvl1 so I didn't know how it was possible to get those moves because I've revived about 4 or 5 Aerodactyls from fossils and none have had those moves.And what do you mean by ''changing the gender using Pokesav''...?Thats new to me...

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
I use cheats to enhance my gameplay not do it for me, for example cheats that let you do fun stuff in games that you couldn't do legitimately are great and give me a better playing experience. However when people just make a level 100 to play online with that's boring defeats the point of playing an rpg and annoys anyone playing you especially if you cheat moves. The worst I find are the ones that complete a game for you, what's the point of buying (ok or pirating) a game if your just going to complete it in 10 minutes with no effort or sense of satisfaction?

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porygonal said:
lol I don't really care if I'm cheating since I've already beat Diamond (without cheats)so I think I've earned the right to cheat if I want to and I'm not playing with anyone online(can't anyway).I just kept wondering how you could get one because I saw the move list for Aerodactyl and it said that he learns certain moves that I'd like to have(fire fang,ice fang,thunder fang)at lvl1 so I didn't know how it was possible to get those moves because I've revived about 4 or 5 Aerodactyls from fossils and none have had those moves.And what do you mean by ''changing the gender using Pokesav''...?Thats new to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2awrJWfiNks

Use that. I'm assuming that you are using a flashcard...if not I suggest trading to someone and asking them to do it for you. That's the tutorial I used and it's pretty helpful.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you guys call changing the gender of your pokemon cheating?

It's not like it has max stats or anything. a different gender ain't gonna kill you.

Porygonal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well,I really just wanted a cheat that would give me all items that are found underground because my emulator wouldn't let me go underground,so what choice did I have but to use cheats?But it ended up being a cheat that gave me ALL items in the game x995 -_-' ... lol Wasn't what I wanted but when I tried to disable the cheat,the game froze and it loaded old save game data...

That tutorial was very helpful,thx Aeladya
smile.gif

Porygonal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well,I don't have a Ditto and I dunno where to get one right now and plus I just don't have the patience to get one,hope that it will have a compatible nature with Aero,breed it with him,walk 3000-4000 or so steps to hatch the egg,and hope that it'll come out female(which has only a 12% chance of coming out female,or so I read.)

Porygonal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can you download Pokesav?I just tried downloading it from somewhere,then my computer froze and I had to restart it,lol.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porygonal said:
Well,I really just wanted a cheat that would give me all items that are found underground because my emulator wouldn't let me go underground,so what choice did I have but to use cheats?But it ended up being a cheat that gave me ALL items in the game x995 -_-' ... lol Wasn't what I wanted but when I tried to disable the cheat,the game froze and it loaded old save game data...

That tutorial was very helpful,thx Aeladya
smile.gif

No problem.

http://projectpokemon.org/editing/pokesav/...savdownload.php

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. I just got a female aerodactyl and I didn't even plan on it. I just wanted one and it came out as female.
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/AkzulQxOgQs?si=UIe4puLCp7NoP3r7 seldom gbatemp shoutout +1