Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
guess I didn't try enough combinations

edit: found it, it's cetk
wink.gif

but still it doesn't work for VC titles ( The requested resource is not available)

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Jacobeian said:

wink.gif

but still it doesn't work for VC titles ( The requested resource is not available)

Damn.

btw the whole thing only seems to work for vc games for me, can't grab anything from wiiware or other downloaded channels... internet channel, mii channel etc
frown.gif

dsfgd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Jacobeian said:

wink.gif

ok good, now you need only one thing, to download VC/WW Tickets, you must send a Key to the server, or the server doesn't allow it to download

the key is the "ECC Priv Key" from your console. (avaible through xyzzy) but here i'm stuck, i don't know how to send this key ^^.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
dsfgd said:
Jacobeian said:

wink.gif

ok good, now you need only one thing, to download VC/WW Tickets, you must send a Key to the server, or the server doesn't allow it to download

the key is the "ECC Priv Key" from your console. (avaible through xyzzy) but here i'm stuck, i don't know how to send this key ^^.
thanks for the infos
smile.gif

wow, that woudl be the last step to perfect and easy scene VC releases and you wouldn't cost any Wii points nor require a Wii itself!

but can we work it out... gotta find someone who knows about how the wii sends the key... maybe someone can monitor the process with usbgecko or something...

i don't think i'm contributing any useful infos myself sorry so i'll halt my posting for now, instead just keep monitoring the topic.

Kuronekokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome thread, I read through everything and downgrading from 3.3U -> 3.2U went flawlessly.

*edit*

Hmm, now it wants to update before letting me play Brawl.

Is it safe to do so?

Kuronekokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shuny said:
Kuronekokun said:
Awesome thread, I read through everything and downgrading from 3.3U -> 3.2U went flawlessly.

*edit*

Hmm, now it wants to update before letting me play Brawl.

Is it safe to do so?
Yes
wink.gif

Thanks for the quick reply; just as you said everything's fine now, and it's still at 3.2U
grog.gif

Kuronekokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, another question about the Wii wanting to update:

The Wii asks to update when I insert "Fushigi no Dungeon: Fuurai no Shiren 3" after doing the cIOS stuff... and since this is a different region and all, I'm really not sure if it's okay to update.

Is it safe to do so?

jbloggs

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well my understanding is that if you update using a game that is from a different region than your Wii then you WILL brick it.

So back on topic. I'm still a little confused, is it correct to say that ISO37 is the 'slot' used by Nintendo for the original Nintendo Firmware (IOS) which controls the Wii Menu, channels, etc, and the IOS249 is slot being used by hombrew developers to run a modified version of the original Nintendo firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo