Hacking Advice for removing main account from Vita before installing Henkaku

Marko78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a Vita on 3.60 right now with my main PSN account. I do not want to risk getting my main account banned and want to remove it from my vita before attempting to install Henkaku.

Just wondering what I have to do to remove my main account and install a new PSN account (if that is even necessary) before installing Henkaku. I want to be able to play emulators and run Vita and PSP backups. I don't care too much about losing the few vita games I have tied to my main account and don't care about trophies at all.

I also have a PS3 if that is needed to activate my vita.

Marko78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will I be able to create a new PSN, activate it with the PS3, install Henkaku, libretro and adrenaline after formatting? Just making sure nothing has been blocked or patched lately.

SkyCloudX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Will I be able to create a new PSN, activate it with the PS3, install Henkaku, libretro and adrenaline after formatting? Just making sure nothing has been blocked or patched lately.
I went through the same procedure.
After formatting I created a new account on my PC and then used the login data for that account during the setup process of the Vita.
Make sure to login to that account on the PS3 as well. In case you are using the US Store, the Echochrome Demo should be transferable to activate your Vita as well as install Adrenaline.
Then just follow along with the tutorials :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: