Hacking Advice before I move to Atmosphere please

OriginalCopycat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok, so I've finally given up on TX ever updating SXOS and so I'm going to take the dive to Atmosphere (I only haven't yet because I'm scared it will go wrong).

Here's my setup:
  • Mariko Switch with SX CORE installed.
  • FW 10.2
  • SXOS V3.05
  • EmuNAND (Hidden SD Partition)
  • FAT32 SD Card
My situation:
  • I updated EmuNAND to FW10.2 using ChoiDuJourNX so will have corrupted my Boot0/Boot1.
  • I updated SysNAND to FW 10.2 officially (OTA).
  • I don't think my Prodkeys dump properly, using either LockPickRCM.bin or Lockpick.nro. @YotiReal 's tool just say Corrupted when I attempted to create new BIN's, so guess they are no good.
  • I've done a full backup, using NxNandManager, of both the SD CARD and the eMMC RAW (via USB in Hekate), but it did say "keys required" (which as per above I don't have), so I don't know what use the backups are?

Questions:

1) Will it just be my EmuNAND's Boot0 and Boot1 that are corrupted, or would it have also corrupted the SysNAND Boot0/1?
2) If the answer to 1 is EmuNAND only and I was willing to just start over again by creating a brand new EmuNAND with Atmosphere, would that get around the corrupt Boot0/1 issue?
3) Any better ideas? :)

Thank you!

Last edited by OriginalCopycat,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I've finally given up on TX ever updating SXOS and so I'm going to take the dive to Atmosphere (I only haven't yet because I'm scared it will go wrong).

Here's my setup:
  • Mariko Switch with SX CORE installed.
  • FW 10.2
  • SXOS V3.05
  • EmuNAND (Hidden SD Partition)
  • FAT32 SD Card
My situation:
  • I updated EmuNAND to FW10.2 using ChoiDuJourNX so will have corrupted my Boot0/Boot1.
  • I updated SysNAND to FW 10.2 officially (OTA).
  • I don't think my Prodkeys dump properly, using either LockPickRCM.bin or Lockpick.nro. @YotiReal 's tool just say Corrupted when I attempted to create new BIN's, so guess they are no good.
  • I've done a full backup, using NxNandManager, of both the SD CARD and the eMMC RAW (via USB in Hekate), but it did say "keys required" (which as per above I don't have), so I don't know what use the backups are?

Questions:

1) Will it just be my EmuNAND's Boot0 and Boot1 that are corrupted, or would it have also corrupted the SysNAND Boot0/1?
2) If the answer to 1 is EmuNAND only and I was willing to just start over again by creating a brand new EmuNAND with Atmosphere, would that get around the corrupt Boot0/1 issue?
3) Any better ideas? :)

Thank you!
Try following this guide on how to switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr