Gaming Advance Wars DS

2cb2ct7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it entirely necessary to get an S-rank in every mission of normal mode in order to get an overall S-ranking for the campaign?

If so, does anyone have any idea how to get an S-rank for mission 22 (Crystal Calamity)? I have tried every combination of CO's and strategy I could find in the FAQs and the best I can seem to do is B-rank! I get a score of 100 in all areas except 'power'. What is your 'power' score a reflection of?

Thanks to anyone who replies... This game is so addictive and challenging!

2cb2ct7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nobody?! Surely someone here (of the thousands and thousands of members) must be an advance wars generalissimo!
smile.gif

James Kudo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which website did you check for FAQs, I assume it was GameFAQs, correct?

If so, just keep on trying. You'll get lucky sooner or later.

2cb2ct7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh I'm halfway there now, can get 100 for speed and technique, and about 70 for power! I'm assuming power has to do both with how much damage your troops do and how much damage they take.

I think I'll write a step by step for this mission and send it to some of the people who have submitted walkthroughs to GameFAQs

*Hey DarkLink! I didn't want to double post but I just realised this is in the wrong forum. Could you please move it to NDS Games help... Thanks!

Gute

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it entirely necessary to get an S-rank in every mission of normal mode in order to get an overall S-ranking for the campaign?

If so, does anyone have any idea how to get an S-rank for mission 22 (Crystal Calamity)? I have tried every combination of CO's and strategy I could find in the FAQs and the best I can seem to do is B-rank! I get a score of 100 in all areas except 'power'. What is your 'power' score a reflection of?

Thanks to anyone who replies... This game is so addictive and challenging!

Dont know for the DS version. But in Advance Wars 2 i got an overall S-ranking while having A-rank in a few missions. Otherwise you can check gamefaqs.com for help. There must be a way to get S-rank :-P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up