Hacking Advance wars 2 not working

hammydude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I have a supercard mini with a 1gb sd mini sd card, and am using it on a gba sp.. The firmware is the latest version (1.63b) and I updated my patching software.

I can not get advance wars 2 to work (gba game). I have tried maybe 10 different roms, none of them work. I got the origianl to work, so I know my supercard is working.

Anybody have suggestions? Have you gotten advance wars to work? Am I just extremely unlucky with the roms I chose?

hammydude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bump
gbasp2.gif

Rayout

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Might be a bad dump, try to get another one.

Also try messing with the options. Never enable compression for gba games for one thing.

What options do you have selected? List them and people can help you a bit more once they know a bit more about your problem
biggrin.gif

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just googled it and every Supercard GBA compatibility list i've seen list the game as non-working on supercard. Here's your answer.

hammydude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have compression enabled. Right now I have not changed any options from default, here they are:

Saver Patch (checked)
Enable Restart (checked)
Enabled Add Cheat (unchecked)
Enable compress (unchecked)
Enable Real Time Save (checked)

Language: english

If anybody has it working, could you pm me the rom you used?

hammydude

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, considering it is out of print, not in stock in target/wherever and can only be picked up on ebay or such the company doesn't get any more money, so whether I pirate it or buy it from ebay they get no money.

Usually I like to try games before I buy, I usually buy the games that I like because I feel bad otherwise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up