Hacking Adrenaline v3 Released!

stark89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
[Quote = "dimmidice postale: 7246198, Membro: 198704"] Stai mettendoli All'interno di Una cartella con il proprio ID? es SCU-94163 [/ QUOTE]
Has anyone gotten PS1 games to work? I get the same error as this guy:
i tried at change base game in ape quest but nothing psx game converted by me don't work,a don't have nobody idea for run games

Unborn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so what is the list of ps1 games that dont work on adrenaline?? so far only RE2 doesn't work for me
Besides RE2 i tried Road Rash, after selecting a race the game get stuck on loading screen :/ Gonna try Road rash 3d and Road rash Jailbreak
Anybody tried to assign l2/r2 to the rear touchpad ? The only way for them to work for me is if i assign then to the front touch

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what is the list of ps1 games that dont work on adrenaline?? so far only RE2 doesn't work for me

I'm pretty sure nearly all PSX game would work, wasn't there a plugin called popsloader that was released for the PSP that lets you choose the firmware version of the PSP to increase compatibility with certain PSX games? Pretty sure you can run popsloader in vita by adding the plugin in the config.txt

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
What are the new filters like?
There are none.

I'm pretty sure nearly all PSX game would work, wasn't there a plugin called popsloader that was released for the PSP that lets you choose the firmware version of the PSP to increase compatibility with certain PSX games? Pretty sure you can run popsloader in vita by adding the plugin in the config.txt
For Popsloader to work at all there'd need to be a specific version written to support Adrenaline itself, stock popsloader wouldn't boot anything at all.

So no, popsloader won't work.

me3x

Trophies
XP
Country
Resident Evil/2/3 works for me without any problems. Castlevania SOTN doesn't, but the same file works fine in my hacked PSP. Any ideas?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Guide, took me a Few Hours to work everything out, upgraded from 3.55 to 3.60 using "Trails of Cold Steel II" the Psp Vita Cartridge/Game (it has the 3.60 update in it all you need to do is install the game's application)

First, install and activate HENkaku from https://henkaku.xyz/ (In the Vita’s Browser), creates a bubble (Molecule Shell) and then launches it. (Select Button for Menu and Start Button for another Menu)

Second, download “Henkaku’s Offline Installer”, now connect to FTP (make sure Molecular Shell is running and FTP message is displayed, press Select Button for FTP

Third, Navigate to “ux0” (this is the root of your memory card or internal storage) and you can upload the .vpk package here or in any subdirectory.
Once you upload all the packages you wish to install you can disconnect the client.
Back in molecularShell, press CIRCLE to stop the FTP server.
Navigate to “ux0:” and then to where you placed the packages. To install, select the package and press X.

Fourth, Install “Vita Shell”, so you don’t have to use “Molecular Shell” to install things, since it doesn’t work on most things.

Fifth, Copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0:' (root of “ux0” folder). Add the 661.PBP update file for the PSP into this folder. Add “config.txt” file to the folder “ux0/tai”

Sixth, (Start “Henkaku’s Offline Mode”) From your e-mail bubble and click on, “Henkaku Offline”, after you go to the inbox of [email protected]”, the hack should be reactivated

EPSP Didn’t Work (to create free bubble for adrenaline)

Download Pool Hall Pro from psn, and used its TITLEID in the config.txt file for the “ux0/tai” folder, restarted PSP VITA, then did the “Sixth Step” to turn on Henkaku, and launched the Psp Emulator from the “Pool Hall Pro” Bubble (you can connect to PSN with henkaku enabled on 3.60, it works for now, i’m a late commer to henkaku)

confit.txt example
# You must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPUH10091 <-----(this is Pool Hall Pro's TITLE ID)
ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx
end of example

All my psp games that are in .cso and most of them are prometheus patched they work, the psp games work too. (the instructions above will turn the Game You Choose into the Launcher for the PSP Emulator).

PSP.cso games go in your, "ux0: pspemu/ISO" folder, just the "image file.cso")
PSX games go in your, "ux0: spemu/game/" folder "GAMENAME folder/EBOOT.PBP + Keys.bin"

(generic eboot file made with PSX2PSP worked, some games will not work that require specific versions of popsloader like Dragon's Quest VII that requires 4.01)

*I didn't even have to touch Sony's Content Manager Software, I deleted some games, but since you can use the psn store at least for now on 3.60, you can buy "Pool Hall Pro", to get everything work fine. (I also used "vitarw" to remove that annoying "Feature" page on my PSTV) (manual updating didn't work)

(Have trouble with an error when installing Henkaku from the webpage, then keep trying when it fails with an error, just wait about 1 minute after it fails and then try again (press the PS BUTTON, then hold "O" to close the page, or just close the window, then open a new window by closing switching back and forth from the app window, forget what I said, it works!), the internet cache clearing and database rebuilding did not work for me, goodluck) :rofl2: (Legend of Legaia had some issue hope it works good on 6.61 PSP firmware)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,
Reactions: MKKhanzo and cvskid

ANU815

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing tombi 2 all day, which is an actiony adventure game. And that's been running absolutely perfectly except for FPS drops in the water temple (i think its the rain effect) but i vaguely recall it had the same thing on the actual PS1. Gonna try out a few more games tonight and i'll edit this post accordingly.

List:
(brief test = 5 mins of playing or so)

Tombi 2: Works perfectly (except for FPS drop water temple)
Kula World: Perfect (brief test)
Final Fantasy VIII: Perfect (brief test)
Metal Gear Solid: Perfect (15 mins test)
Resident Evil 2: unplayable (Blackscreen and freezes the epsp)
Resident Evil 2 Dualshock Version: Works.
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2: perfect (brief test, one level)
Wild Arms: Perfect (brief test)
Digimon World: Perfect. (brief test, up to first fight)
Is you FFVIII a multi disc eboot or single CD? I have an eboot of just the last disc and my save data from TNX/PSP and can't get it to load in adrenaline. I gat the PS1 boot logo then black screen. Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: