Hacking adrenaline psp games problem

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my game tab doesn't show up in adrenaline only my save data unless I change settings in adrenaline menu (holding ps button adrenaline settings) on memory stick settings from ux0:Pspemu to another selection then close out of adrenaline open it back up and switch it back to ux0:Pspemu im using sd2vita on cfw 3.60 i configured s2d vita with the auto plugin in

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
do you have your PSP games installed on the Sony memory card or the SD2Vita? If you are changing the path it looks to for your games it's because they are on the Sony memory card (uma0) and not the SD2Vita (ux0)

either move the games from the Sony memory card over to the SD2Vita and leave the path set to ux0, or you could install adrenaline bubble manager which allows you to have PSP games on both ux0 and uma0 and puts shortcuts for each game on the livearea

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed this tutorial to configure the s2d vita through the auto plugin in the video explains how to use both your official memory stick and the s2d vita i also tried changing the configuration to the default settings but I still have the same problem I can’t see my games tab in adrenaline only save data I have tried messing the settings in adrenaline changing the memory card path directory’s but no luck right now I’m using the official memory card only which seems to work fine

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Well, try to use web guide next time, you never know what the video maker think "it's too simple so I omitted it".
Adrenaline setting decide where it will look for game, which store in the pspemu folder subfolder ISO and GAME
The Storagemngr (what you set in AutoPlugin) decide which mem card will be use as which drive.
Combine both, if you set the sd2vita as ux0, sony card as uma0, and let the game inside the sony card, the folder for your game will become uma0: pspemu.
But if the sony card as ux0, it became ux0: pspemu. So this make Adrenaline lost track where to find its game.

Your solution: move the game or use the Adrenaline setting to change where it must look.

Read this if you want to learn about setting for sd2vita
https://vita.hacks.guide/storagemgr.html

Last edited by ZeroSene,

shigiddy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This exact thing happened to mine with the video game saves and video file showing in memory stick. What I did was uninstall the categorizing plugin. You do this by
going into adrenaline and hitting select>
recovery mode>
plugins>
disable category plugin>

if that doesn't work, try disabling other plugins you recently installed via this method!

It sounds like you have the directory settings correct on adrenaline if you have the correct memory stick (correct storage size too) on "videos"

If all that is correct. it's gotta be a plugin issue. for me, it was the "categorizing" plugin "category lite" (or maybe it was the bbsfmUndub)

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes like shiugiddy said you probably have a plugin installed called catagories lite?? if you don't dump the games into specific folders it will not show the games, always make sure you know what plugins do before you install them.

I use catagories lite myself and it's helpful so long as you use it as intended, see below example of my PSP/ISO folder;

Capture.jpg

If you are still having issues just download adrenaline bubble manager and it will find the games for you and drop a shortcut on the live area, don't even need to go into adrenaline then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16