Hacking Adrenaline error

DarkEvo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sup guys, I just hacked my 3.68 PS Vita with the new exploit of TheFlow and i was trying to download and install Adrenaline ( PSP and PSX emulator ). However, as soon as I finish the download in the app for the eboot.pbp, I run the app again but it displays error C1-2758-2. Does anyone know why it does that? I tried deleting and reinstalling Adrenaline but it keeps doing the same thing. x_x

Any comment is greatly apreciated.

Cordially,

DarkEvo

Last edited by DarkEvo,
D

Deleted User

Sup guys, I just hacked my 3.68 PS Vita with the new exploit of TheFlow and i was trying to download and install Adrenaline ( PSP and PSX emulator ). However, as soon as I finish the download in the app for the eboot.pbp, I run the app again but it displays error C1-2758-2. Does anyone know why it does that? I tried deleting and reinstalling Adrenaline but it keeps doing the same thing. x_x

Any comment is greatly apreciated.

Cordially,

DarkEvo

Which version of adrenaline are you using? I had a crashing issue on older version. Get newest version from here.

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline/releases/download/v6.4/Adrenaline.vpk

Last edited by ,

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(the account information may of been modified? needless to say, MTLactivator isn't necessary, and doesn't work on 3.68 h-encore, its still a necessity on 3.65 enso and below.................so.......................after factory restore/delete all memory card and internal memory, QCMA will give the vita's address in the "APP" and other folders in your PC the same address all the time for that VITA, but when you modify the account information or change after going creating an account from initial setup, however that is done, the ID that QCMA generates will change, even if you try to use the same account after reverting, depending on what program you used or how you tried to modify your account details, some programs just won't worK)

(have to restart and try again.....................since the firmware isn't modified bast official, just change the firmware version SPOOFING from Henkaku settings in 3.68 to 3.67, then update from a game cartridge or from the internet or other to 3.68......................then try again, its excessive, but if you have a hard to spot needle problem, then, back up for saves first if you have any)

(got some errors like yours, forget on what, messing with MTLactivator, and trying to use psvimgtools to add whitelist patch, but, note, that I did not use "QCMA henkaku 3.60 protocol", i forget to change it from the 0.0.0 allways up to date protocol", from QCMA options used for h-encore setup)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo