Adfly3DS Decrypter (Release) Decrypt URL with adf.ly links

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by darkxex, Feb 13, 2017.

?

Would you like more decrypter for 3ds?

1. Yes.

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. not, is useless.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't mind.

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. darkxex
    OP

darkxex Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Hello everyone, I'm Chilean, sorry for my bad english, here I leave my second application for Nintendo 3DS, this is a decrypter for links with adfly.

The idea rather than create a decrypter is because yesterday I downloaded an application called Multi Downloader, which downloads direct links and mega links, so I thought that maybe the author could use this code, if all goes well, The idea would be to add extra decryptors such as shorte.st, ouo.io and others.

Thus achieving a powerful download manager.

[​IMG]

Downloads:

Source Code:
    https://github.com/darkxex/Adfly3DSDecrypter/
    3dsx:
    https://github.com/darkxex/Adfly3DSDecrypter/releases

2. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    Not the most useful homebrew for the 3ds but nice anyways :)

3. garetare

garetare Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2012
    United States
    So does it just show where an adfly link would go and gives you the option to go there?

4. darkxex
    OP

darkxex Member

Newcomer
    Jun 13, 2016
    Cote d'Ivoire
    You press the Y, and a keyboard opens, you write a link of adfl.ly, and the app will deliver the decrypted link, the reason for doing so is for these decrypter to be implemented in some app that serves as a download manager, as is The case of multi downloader, which allows mega download, if you implement the code of this, you could decrypt the adf.ly link that gives you the direct mega link, and then download. That was my original idea. (Google translator)

sorry, i don't understand, of option to go there, Is not implemented, and no one has told me how to send a link to the web browser. I could not find the documentation.

Last edited by darkxex, Feb 13, 2017