Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

darkxex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello everyone, I'm Chilean, sorry for my bad english, here I leave my second application for Nintendo 3DS, this is a decrypter for links with adfly.

The idea rather than create a decrypter is because yesterday I downloaded an application called Multi Downloader, which downloads direct links and mega links, so I thought that maybe the author could use this code, if all goes well, The idea would be to add extra decryptors such as shorte.st, ouo.io and others.

Thus achieving a powerful download manager.

01bd4280-f16d-11e6-9c7f-2d77099ed220.jpg

Downloads:

Source Code:
https://github.com/darkxex/Adfly3DSDecrypter/
3dsx:
https://github.com/darkxex/Adfly3DSDecrypter/releases

darkxex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You press the Y, and a keyboard opens, you write a link of adfl.ly, and the app will deliver the decrypted link, the reason for doing so is for these decrypter to be implemented in some app that serves as a download manager, as is The case of multi downloader, which allows mega download, if you implement the code of this, you could decrypt the adf.ly link that gives you the direct mega link, and then download. That was my original idea. (Google translator)

sorry, i don't understand, of option to go there, Is not implemented, and no one has told me how to send a link to the web browser. I could not find the documentation.

Last edited by darkxex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...