adenoid vs ubuntu for emulator on switch?

spiderman1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From what I'm reading it seems with switch android outperforms ubuntu and android takes less resource. I am wondering if that been the case for other people and I'm wondering what frontend they would run for android. Are people running Daijisho for android on switch or would it be best for performance to run stand alone?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
The tile gets me confused, the adenoids aren't fun at all mostly when the get swollen.

Then I realized you are asking to compare Android vs Ubuntu.

The main difference is the optimization of drivers for each OS.

spiderman1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for the spelling error impeeza. I know android takes less resources. I am looking into emulator frontends but some run of retroache. I find it confusing to think that retroache could take less resources then stand alone emulator when it controls so many emulators and runs them.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
sorry for the spelling error impeeza. I know android takes less resources. I am looking into emulator frontends but some run of retroache. I find it confusing to think that retroache could take less resources then stand alone emulator when it controls so many emulators.
Don't be sorry, my Keyboard hates me too, in the past I had posted some things what you will laugh loud as a siren.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy