DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got a boxed EZ-4, 2 Supercard SD's and 1 M3 CF Pro with the Passkey and the programmer.

cool! would love to see pictures of them

I have a bunch here's just a few

M3 Perfect (gba version)
EZF advance 128mb
EFA Linker 128 mb
MGD 64mb(gameboy color)
v64 jr (n64)
neo geo pocket linker

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'll make a few pics of them asap.

V64 Jr does it still work?

I once had a copybox for the SNES but it broke down on me years and years ago when I was like what 10? and to young to realize I could've just hacked in a new floppydrive.

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nice find.

Before I post this picture I want it made perfectly clear: I am not planning on selling any of these in the foreseeable future. If I do decide to sell any, they will most likely go on the buy/sell/trade forum. If I receive any PMs asking me if I'm selling anything I will not respond to them.
carts.jpg

Not shown: Any of the linkers or cables that came with these carts, my CD64+, my near-useless Super Disk Interceptor, my DS-X 512Mbit cart (I can't find it), my Supercard CF version (I bricked it and tossed it in a box somewhere) and my second XG-Flash 128Mbit cart. I feel like I'm missing other things, but this is definitely the bulk of my collection, if not all.

I'm hoping to get a NES, SNES, Genesis and Master System cart, as well one of the newer Pokemon Mini carts out there, but sadly, I'm poor. :(

Reactions: Isle41

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god, I remember the DS-Xtreme. Expensive as all hell because it had a reprogrammable FPGA on-board that could, in theory, be used to expand its functionality to that of, say, the Supercard DS:TWO. Shame that was never utilized, and the cart ended up being just an expensive early slot-1 device with blinking lights that flashed with the music you played.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
gallery_285041_202_1419406.jpg

It's a M3 CF Perfect.
Tought it was named Pro.
Didn't include the boxings of the EZ4, Superkey and DSTwo since their nicely tucked away in my collection ;p
I also got an M3 SD

Nice collection you have there Thaddius

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was slightly too late in joining the DS scene to have a PassKey2, but I applaud you for keeping it. Ya never know when natrium42 might release an update for those devices, heh >_>

thaddius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Are you a DS cart historian or something? Because you seem to know your shit, Dan.
Nice collection you have there Thaddius
Thanks, man. Yours is pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind having a SuperCard SD, let alone two. I missed the boat on those. I used my SuperCard CF all the friggin' time. I loved that thing. :'(

Tangentially, some of you might remember me complaining about my lack of Bleep Bloop carts. As you can see, I did finally get them. Problem is, I ordered a USB cart and he sent me two of the non-USB variety and has gone back to ignoring my e-mails... Now I have no programmer for them. If anyone knows where to get one, let me know.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks thad.

The purple SCSD has a "not find SD" error.
I suspect that the contacts are filthy as hell, since I'm to lazy to desolder the SD card slot to fix it it's gathering dust on my shelf.
Along with my dead M3 Real + Rumble and two DSTT's (one if from my mum since I gifted her a AK2i for her bday ;p)

I don't think Natrium will release an update for his PassMe device.
But indeed you never know.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you a DS cart historian or something? Because you seem to know your shit, Dan.
Heh, thanks. Sadly I don't know anything about the current generation of flash carts. All my knowledge is from the GBA and early DS days, back when I was active in the scene. Like with the 3DS, I have no clue about anything. I don't even know if my SCDS:ONE cart will work on it or not. I'm only in my element when talking about PassMe, WifiMe, and FlashMe from years ago, and other things like that. I think my DS Phat is still flashed with FlashMe, come to think of it.

EDIT: This might be showing my age, but at one point in my life my dream was to have an Afterburner kit, a GBAccelerator, a replacement bottom half of a GBA that allowed for video-out via composite cables, and a hacked SNES controller that plugged into the GBA's link port (only supported by a few GBA homebrew programs including SNES Advance). Sadly I was never able to find a GBA link cable that had all the pins necessary to make that last one happen, but by god I tried. I went through a few linker cables, including the official GBA link cable and a GBA-to-Gamecube cable, but none of them had all 6 pins necessary. Such a shame. I still have all the software on my hard drive that would hack normal games into working with that SNES controller, but I never got to use it.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw what the hell, might as well add to the picture gallery here.

I forgot to take the SCDS:ONE out of the DS, but I can't find the box for that anyway.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not a bad collection Dan.

Does the SC miniSD work like the EZ 4 or does it still work as the SCSD?

I also have my old phat ds flashed with FlashMe, as well as a DS Lite purely to remove that annoying bootup screen.
Looking at it brings back some memories );
Good old days

thaddius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah... I'm going to continue to recommend not purchasing those carts. :(

Also, I forgot to put my SmartBoy cart in the photo above.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Nice find.

Before I post this picture I want it made perfectly clear: I am not planning on selling any of these in the foreseeable future. If I do decide to sell any, they will most likely go on the buy/sell/trade forum. If I receive any PMs asking me if I'm selling anything I will not respond to them.
carts.jpg

Not shown: Any of the linkers or cables that came with these carts, my CD64+, my near-useless Super Disk Interceptor, my DS-X 512Mbit cart (I can't find it), my Supercard CF version (I bricked it and tossed it in a box somewhere) and my second XG-Flash 128Mbit cart. I feel like I'm missing other things, but this is definitely the bulk of my collection, if not all.

I'm hoping to get a NES, SNES, Genesis and Master System cart, as well one of the newer Pokemon Mini carts out there, but sadly, I'm poor. :(

i didn't know there was a flashcart for the virtual boy? and i have the G6 lite flashcart too, the rest of my flashcarts are in my sig.

thaddius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i didn't know there was a flashcart for the virtual boy?
Limited release. There's a second version that the same website is still peddling, the Flash Boy +, I believe. I think those ones are made on request (also upon payment, I assume).

I'm not sure if anyone but me follows the Virtual Boy scene, but a copy of an unreleased game, Bound High, was discovered and dumped in the last couple of years. It's because of that flash cart that the world is actually able to play it. When you consider that there were only something like 21 games released for the VB, the addition of another game to the repertoire is big news.

The G6 is a great cart though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is