Adding titles to Citra

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by mashers, Oct 4, 2015.

1. mashers
    OP

mashers Stubborn ape

Jun 10, 2015
    Kongo Jungle
    I'm testing some changes to the title browser in the homebrew grid launcher, and it's pretty arduous to keep copying to my SD card every time I make a change. I'm also logging some stuff to a text file on the SD for troubleshooting and it would be useful to be able to see this in real-time.

So, is there any way of adding titles to Citra so I can see them in the title browser there? I don't need to actually launch them, only see them in the launcher.

2. cpasjuste

cpasjuste GBAtemp Fan

Aug 27, 2015
    France
    I don't think so but if your interested iv developed a sort of "server/client" app which allow you to printf over the network and send/exec *.cia files, so it can be useful. It should be easy to add 3dsx loader too now with homemenu hax.The code is ugly and Its not ready for a release but if you want to try it I'll take the time to upload what I have.

Last edited by cpasjuste, Oct 4, 2015
  3. robot56

robot56 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2015
    United States
    You should just be able run the compiled .3dsx or .elf straight with Citra, the SDMC data is stored under ./user/sdmc/ if you need to read the log file you're generating.

Edit: I read what you said wrong, see https://github.com/smealum/3ds_hb_menu#netloader

Last edited by robot56, Oct 4, 2015
  4. suloku

suloku GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 28, 2008
    Mashers, it may not be the best, but maybe using the netloader from hbl saves some time.
    I can't seem to find 3dslink's homepage though