Adding Mega Evolutions to Pokemon ORAS problems

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by KingDux, Nov 6, 2015.

1. KingDux
    OP

KingDux Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2015
    Canada
    Dio's World
    Hi, I basically made this account to ask this question because it's been bugging me for quite some time now and I haven't been able to find the answer on google, youtube, etc.
    So I recently tried to add Mega Flygon to Pokemon Omega Ruby. To do so, I replaced the model/textures of Castform with the model/textures of regular Flygon, and I replaced the model/textures of Castform's snowy form with my custom Mega Flygon model/textures. Now when I load it up in my game, the models that I replaced the two Castform models with appear to be completely distorted, stretched out, and generally speaking messed up badly, so I assume that it has to do with the animations. Does anyone know a way to fix this issue? Thanks.

2. Reisyukaku

Reisyukaku Onii-sama~

Feb 11, 2014
    United States
    Thats because you only replaced a model. The animations are stored seperately so its using old anims and distorting everything to try to act like castform

Thelostrune likes this.
  3. KingDux
    OP

KingDux Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2015
    Canada
    Dio's World
    Oh, that makes sense. Do you happen to know where the animations are located in the romfs so that I could try to replace them?

4. Reisyukaku

Reisyukaku Onii-sama~

Feb 11, 2014
    United States
    in the same folder as the pokemon

PC = model
    PF = face texture anim
    PT = texture
    PB/PK = skeletal anim (i think)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice