Hacking Adding isos through wifi network?

  • Thread starter Thread starter snaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,178
  • Replies Replies 4

snaker

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2009
Messages
256
Reaction score
126
Trophies
1
Website
biohazard-era.blogspot.com
XP
1,284
Country
United States
Is there any program that can add an iso at wbfs partition over wi-fi connection.If you know,something similar to hdldump for ps2.I know that the transfer rate is slow but it will be really useful for small games.My wii is at the living room and i am bored disconnecting the hdd every time i want to add a new game through pc.
 
At this time, there isn't such a thing. Only can connect to PC or dump with wii. I don't think ftpii will ever implement it either...a new one came out today without this function. Author of it does not support piracy/backups.

I'm looking for the same thing...
 
Do you really have that much of patience?
The Wifi connection of the wii is way to slow, so to dump a game wireless from your system to your wii will take for about 3 hours or more. I stick with the good old USB cable
 
You could always get a lot of extension cables
tongue.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted