giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I have an addiction to making sigs. I've only done about 5 but it's just soo fun, with each 1 I make I get better and better. When I make 1 I start a new 1, I delete most of them but I've kept a few and the 1 I got now is 1 that I made, it's not amazing but it's not terrible.

Not really a blog but whatever.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Umm yes about signatures...
Like what's the point of them?
I've never really understood that part, I mean sure they are kinda pretty. but pretty much everyone has a signature with an anime character/videogame character/famous person and their nickname over a background done with their pirated photoshop... So it goes from kinda pretty to blah.
At least that's how it is IMO.
I wish someone'd explain it to me.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
golio514 said:
I've never really understood that part, I mean sure they are kinda pretty. but pretty much everyone has a signature with an anime character/videogame character/famous person and their nickname over a background done with their pirated photoshop... So it goes from kinda pretty to blah.
I suppose it's kind of an identity badge, I used to think the exact same thing as you. I don't really like Photoshop I use Gimp but that's not the point.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
May I ask what is with the penis in the left upper corner of your sig?
unsure.gif

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
giratina16 said:
golio514 said:
I suppose it's kind of an identity badge, I used to think the exact same thing as you. I don't really like Photoshop I use Gimp but that's not the point.
I guess I should have written "with their (pirated perhaps?) image editing software of choice."
And I see...
Well I guess that's a reasonable explanation
smile.gif

And
rofl2.gif
at Sonicslasher's post.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sonicslasher said:
May I ask what is with the penis in the left upper corner of your sig?
unsure.gif
Haha it's a Draco Meteor, it was originally coloured blue but I had a short discussion with another temper, we both agreed that it seemed out of place with the background so I changed it to red.

Now that I look at it, it really does look like a penis lol.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Needs something more rather than Giratina vs. Giratina and a flying dick.

Other than that, nice going with your first couple of sigs.
All I do is resize pictures so it'll fit.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prowler485 said:
Needs something more rather than Giratina vs. Giratina and a flying dick.

Other than that, nice going with your first couple of sigs.
All I do is resize pictures so it'll fit.

I wanted to give the effect that it was both forms of Giratina having a battle, Origin form Giratina was sending out a Draco Meteor. The next sig I do will probably be of Darkrai and I've just done 1 for Westarr.

I might put Dialga V Palkia in the other corner and replace the meteor so it doesn't look like a penis.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It gets old after a while. I haven't made a sig since October. My latest was this:

leobeastsprite.png

It is Leo from a Capcom game called "Red Earth"

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using Photoshop off and on for about 3 years now. It doesn't take long to get used to navigating the program.

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like editing movies in flash and adding funny stuff....... but then i dont know where to get the movie and the funny stuff.

I made my avatar by just copying apollo and the cookie and deleting stuff off using paint and now i feel REALLY ADDICTED INTO DRAWING STUFF! =D

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tails100 said:
I feel like editing movies in flash and adding funny stuff....... but then i dont know where to get the movie and the funny stuff.

I made my avatar by just copying apollo and the cookie and deleting stuff off using paint and now i feel REALLY ADDICTED INTO DRAWING STUFF! =D

You should try using paint.NET, Gimp or Photoshop. Your avatar is nice.

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
giratina16 said:
tails100 said:

seifukueva07_unasuvas.png

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BeatriceTheGolden said:
giratina16 said:
tails100 said:

seifukueva07_unasuvas.png
What is she from?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
So I have an addiction to playing the electric guitar. I've only played for about 3 months but it's just soo fun, with each time I play I get better and better.

Not really a post but whatever.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raika said:
So I have an addiction to playing the electric guitar. I've only played for about 3 months but it's just soo fun, with each time I play I get better and better.

Not really a post but whatever.
What was the actual point in that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...