Hacking Add cheat code in twilightmenu for NDS game

wesker0404

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

you would know how to add cheat action replay in twilightmenu for NDS game ?

I play Pokémon Heartgold french version pal but the cheat walk on the walls doesn't seem to work i press L+R but nothing happens.I would like to add the correct French code to the database, but how do I open the EDAT file ?

Thanks.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello,

I play Pokémon Heartgold french version pal but the cheat walk on the walls doesn't seem to work i press L+R but nothing happens.I would like to add the correct French code to the database, but how do I open the EDAT file ?

Thanks.

Hello.:)

It is not directly possible,but you can write in @DeadSkullzJr Cheatbase Thread
for adding the Cheat in the next Cheat Database Release.:)

Or you can edit it by yourself.
You can use the R4 Cheat Code Editor,load the latest "usrcheat.dat" into and insert your Cheat.

Please Note that this Cheats are intended for (R4) Flashcards,so maybe not all Cheats are working (correct) in TWiLight.That is no Issue/Error,that is unfortunately normal.

Thank you.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Thanks.
Either you are using a very old database or you aren't pressing the right buttons. You have to press R+B to enable the code, not L+R.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂