Adam Sessler joins Rev3Games

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

After a long summer of no pants, Adam Sessler has picked his new home: Rev3Games. Adam is the new Editor-in-Chief, Executive Producer, and man-in-front-of-cameras, and we could not be more excited.

My favorite youtube channel meets my favorite G4 host join forces. :grog:

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might get flamed, but is he worth a damn? A lot of the hosts way back on G4 seemed like wannabes and it was rather painful to watch.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That really doesn't say much.

I'm no big fan of Sessler, but hey, at least he's finding work. Who knows, I might appreciate him more now that he's free from the confines of G4 and X-Play.

I used Keighley as an example as he's one of the most recognizable. But I do believe Sessler is better than Keighley, mainly for the fact that if a game sucks or is bad or a company is doing something stupid, Sessler wont pussyfoot around it and call it out.

D

Deleted_171835

iEakpB0LuZJXP.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Adam was one of the best game Journalists around, still is. He ranks up there with Geoff Keighley, he's just funnier.

No, he really isn't. Everything I remember of the man was that he whined like a 14 year old emo bitch when he went on one of his childish tirades over Nintendo games. Seriously, I will always hate Adam Sessler because he is a whiny bitch when it comes to something as meaningless as video games.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only remember whiny antics when they were scripted, on X-Play. I don't recall him whining much when he was on the previous show, nor when he did interviews and other things non-X-play. Hell, he wasn't very whiny with X-play either until the G4 merger that piloted the whole of TechTV to shit. Man, that channel used to be awesome...

I'd like to follow his new stuff, but at the same time, I don't give a shit for this thing he joined and I'll probably never follow it :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo