Hacking Actual Final Fix For COD BO? I got a fix for Network!!!

$uPeRJjS&#0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Since there have been so many resolutions, I got confused myself so what would the fix be for

USB Loader GX?

I got the network fix for everyone but i'm not sure if it will help

Here's the link: http://portforward.com/english/routers/por...-_Black_Ops.htm
NOTE: this is only for my router... try going to the homepage and look for yours

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
boondoklife said:
Are you kidding? I can't really see a game needing port forwarding, guess I will have to wait till my copy comes in and see.
Yeah, I know it totally defies normal logic, as a game is the client, and thus initiates the connection.....but go fig eh?

-[]D

shadowgauge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think its a port forwading problem i was not able to run it thru an old version of wiiflow but i also have latest uloader and hermes v5, i only used the 224 update from hermes v5 for latest games that use usb mics and left the 222,223 update from hermes v4 it runs perfect online and off played game for hours online thru ulaoder and game set to 224 i think its an usb issue not sure tho hope that helps anyone i really need to update wiiflow to see if it runs the same way.
my set up
wii 3.2u
old ciosscorp
cios rev 14
wiiflow 1.1/222,223 hermes v4
Uloader v5/224 hermes v5

ST75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowgauge said:
i dont think its a port forwading problem i was not able to run it thru an old version of wiiflow but i also have latest uloader and hermes v5, i only used the 224 update from hermes v5 for latest games that use usb mics and left the 222,223 update from hermes v4 it runs perfect online and off played game for hours online thru ulaoder and game set to 224 i think its an usb issue not sure tho hope that helps anyone i really need to update wiiflow to see if it runs the same way.
my set up
wii 3.2u
old ciosscorp
cios rev 14
wiiflow 1.1/222,223 hermes v4
Uloader v5/224 hermes v5

I also found 224 v5.1 base 57 worked for me but only if I changed the game settings for cod:bo to load using ios 250 base 57 rev 19. I kept 249 on rev 17 for uneek. You can also load you loader with ios 250 base 57 and set the game to use 224 v5.1 base 57 and it works fine too. I do think it is because of usb and I assume it is for the headset. When you go into multiplayer or zombie voice chat is enabled by default so it check the port for the headset...if not loaded with a base 57 ios then the game freezes at multiplayer or zombie loading.

sectionboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$uPeRJjS$kAt3 said:
Since there have been so many resolutions, I got confused myself so what would the fix be for

USB Loader GX?

I got the network fix for everyone but i'm not sure if it will help

Here's the link: http://portforward.com/english/routers/por...-_Black_Ops.htm
NOTE: this is only for my router... try going to the homepage and look for yours
Still no luck
frown.gif
Somehow it worked once, gave me a false hope.

shadowgauge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have a point well i guess im just lucky to have it working,on my old wiiflow i was stuck on loading screen with the infinit dots
uloader was the only thing that worked for me by setting cod:bo to 224 also i beleave i do have my wii forwarded but i did that a long time
ago when the wii was first released so maybe you do have to forward since activision is also streaming the voice chat in game more bandwith maybe i dont know just hope goes well for everyone and get to enjoy a good game.i have not had a problem with freezing online or drop outs with zombies or cod mp unless host loses connection
good luck to everyone trying to get it to work

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
shadowgauge said:
you have a point well i guess im just lucky to have it working,on my old wiiflow i was stuck on loading screen with the infinit dots
uloader was the only thing that worked for me by setting cod:bo to 224 also i beleave i do have my wii forwarded but i did that a long time
ago when the wii was first released so maybe you do have to forward since activision is also streaming the voice chat in game more bandwith maybe i dont know just hope goes well for everyone and get to enjoy a good game.i have not had a problem with freezing online or drop outs with zombies or cod mp unless host loses connection
good luck to everyone trying to get it to work

I really don't think the chat would be a reason to have port forwarding. I played monster hunter and animal crossing with the chat and it works just fine. I think this is just a hardware issue where certain routers are not mangling packets correctly so things are getting lost.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pippin666 said:
A nintendo game that need port forwarding ?? Stupid, you sure don't know what u r doing (and done) lol.

Pip'
One, you sir have a terrible attitude, and are of no help.
Two, port forwarding isn't so much as an issue as is some dumb routers, and two-way firewalls which are adept at blocking.
Three, this has been known to help some issues with lag, and freezing.
Four, if you can't be constructive, or at least funny, keep it to yourself please.

-[]D

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
PPSainity said:
Pippin666 said:
A nintendo game that need port forwarding ?? Stupid, you sure don't know what u r doing (and done) lol.

Pip'
One, you sir have a terrible attitude, and are of no help.
Two, port forwarding isn't so much as an issue as is some dumb routers, and two-way firewalls which are adept at blocking.
Three, this has been known to help some issues with lag, and freezing.
Four, if you can't be constructive, or at least funny, keep it to yourself please.

-[]D
No sorry I don't have to listen to you. Most people don't even know how to access their router setting options.

Pip'

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to add that I got a copy of the game finally and it works great, there is no need to port forward. If you are experiencing issues and the port forwarding fixes it for you, I would suggest getting a better router, perhaps one that supports either the dd-wrt or tomato firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    sony should #stopkillinggames
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol newegg+