Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
See, this is why I hate a lot of you people. You are actually bitching at Activision for supporting the Wii U when almost no other publisher is. Yeah the game selection isn't the best but it is better than the sweet fuck all that the other publishers are prepared to risk bringing out on this flop of a system.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, this is why I hate a lot of you people. You are actually bitching at Activision for supporting the Wii U when almost no other publisher is. Yeah the game selection isn't the best but it is better than the sweet fuck all that the other publishers are prepared to risk bringing out on this flop of a system.
I am sorry, then we all should say "pray for the god all-mighty activision for giving their crappy support!"

This is just pr talking, not meant for gamers at all. If they kept quiet about it I would have given them more credit than now.

But saying that they are supporting the system, and then listing those games is more disappointing than no support at all.

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
I laugh so hard about you people :rofl2:
The ones bitch, the others moan and everybody is unhappy. Everybody but me that is. I am a happy camper. I don't care about Activision but I think its good they support the system. I don't think the system is doomed and will enjoy the games I have pre-ordered and/or already bought for the system but it amuses me to read your silly comments. Also, this post is rather random which is exactly what it's not and that makes it funny.

All in all, continue complaining, I blame you, all of you, for the state of the game industry today and that makes it even easier for me to take you even less serious than I already do^^
Just kidding of course. Not really...

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
More shit from Craptivision. When will they ever learn that shovelware and a rehash of a franchise that Nintendo fans don't want (considering how they have shunned Nintendo when it comes to games the last several years) does not qualify as supporting a system.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
More shit from Craptivision. When will they ever learn that shovelware and a rehash of a franchise that Nintendo fans don't want (considering how they have shunned Nintendo when it comes to games the last several years) does not qualify as supporting a system.

Is that actually the case though? By their reckoning they just stuck several of their biggest earners onto a console that is not necessarily a sure thing. Likewise looking back through their history ( http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/1844.html ) they can hardly be said to have truly shunned Nintendo consoles.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is that actually the case though? By their reckoning they just stuck several of their biggest earners onto a console that is not necessarily a sure thing. Likewise looking back through their history ( http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/company/1844.html ) they can hardly be said to have truly shunned Nintendo consoles.

When it comes to making good games for Nintendo systems, they have been pretty shit at times. After how much they fucked up with Black Ops 2 not having DLC, do you really expect Nintendo fans to want the franchise on the Wii U? I mean really, they did very little for the N64, they had literally dropped support for it after 2000 aside from the two Tony Hawk games. They did much better with the Gamecube to be honest, they published some excellent games in that time period, but then they dropped the Wii support for the most part because they couldn't port big name titles to it, and like most studios, couldn't be bothered to make new franchises and unique games for it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Looks like great support! Too bad the only good looking game on that list is Spongebob and maybe Skylanders, but I've never played it.
Seriously more Angry Birds shit? And with the amount of space on a Wii U disk, they could easily fit all of the Angry Birds games on one disk and even more than enough room for the soon to be shitty movie (if they haven't given up on that yet.) Just seems like a serious waste of money to only put three small games on one disk and an even smaller game on its own disk.

EDIT: One thing I would like to make clear, I am not upset that they are finally supporting the system, in fact I am glad someone is, but I am a little upset with the game selection. They could have tried a little harder than that, but I guess it's a start.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be interested in this if Activision do the following:

Make games that are interesting and worthy of a second playthrough...shit even releasing a game that can keep me interested when I hit the half way point.
Call of Duty: Goats
H.E.R.O. 2...though they would fuck it up by making it about a guy who has had a really truamtatic rescue operation in some cave in Afganistan where he was brainwashed to play Activision's shat out bunch of shovelware Wii output, seriously they did some crap that would make DDI Gameslook good.

Lestworth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If people are happy with the support of the Wii u with these games, then why were people so unhappy with the choices of games on the wii? I mean fair is fair, the wii library is actually pretty massive.

Wii: 1222 games
Ps3: 772 games
Xbox360: 959 games

O that's right, the quality was shit.

So why are people complaining about 4 out of the 5 games on this list then. Let's really think hard about this one people.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U needs more games from Konami, Capcom, Level-5, WayForward, and Tecmo Koei. Foget about all this Ubisoft, EA nonsense. Yeah, Activision hasn't sunk to that level yet but it's getting closer and closer by the day.

WayForward is only a developer and not a great one at that. They make a few decent games but for like every good game they probably more 5 crappy cash-ins. Why people would even consider their games "selling points" is really beyond me. They make good games at best but certainly not great games.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
WayForward is only a developer and not a great one at that. They make a few decent games but for like every good game they probably more 5 crappy cash-ins. Why people would even consider their games "selling points" is really beyond me. They make good games at best but certainly not great games.
Honestly I've never even heard of Wayforward before Mighty Switch Force, which was an amazing game along with its sequel, but that's still only two, and in the same series of downloadable titles. Aside from that, I only know of the other Mighty series games, which are also download only.

That said, I think they're great from what little I've seen, and they definitely have some potential. I just don't think that potential includes a Wii U system seller in the near future.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

We're not bitching at the support; we're bitching at the games they're using to give support. There are better ways to support a console than just releasing another Call of Duty game and Skylanders... is this the Skylanders the one that was released on the PS3 or is it a revamped version?

If people are happy with the support of the Wii u with these games, then why were people so unhappy with the choices of games on the wii? I mean fair is fair, the wii library is actually pretty massive.

Wii: 1222 games
Ps3: 772 games
Xbox360: 959 games

There were so many games for the Wii because a ton of them were crap. They took effort to make games for Microsoft and Sony, hence the smaller numbers. We want to see the quality games for us that were released on Sony and Microsoft, and not every single quality game released for those two was a Call of Duty spinoff.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
We're not bitching at the support; we're bitching at the games they're using to give support. There are better ways to support a console than just releasing another Call of Duty game and Skylanders... is this the Skylanders the one that was released on the PS3 or is it a revamped version?
This is every holiday game coming out from Activision. What else are they supposed to give?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is every holiday game coming out from Activision. What else are they supposed to give?

Not much; I hope they give the spirit of benevolence to other game developers. if they're showing their support for the U, then maybe other companies will feel obliged to do the same.

Osha

Weh
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Something original ? Because, besides Skylanders, and arguably Spongebob, we've all played the games listed there (except Wipeout but nobody cares about that).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill