Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Datel has done stuff like this many many times

hackers make the tools, for free and make them available for free

Datel come along and "make there own stuff"(most likely using the free tools the are out) and SELLS there own tools the do the same stuff that the free tools do

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Datel has done stuff like this many many times

hackers make the tools, for free and make them available for free

Datel come along and "make there own stuff"(most likely using the free tools the are out) and SELLS there own tools the do the same stuff that the free tools do
Like what else? Last I checked all of the AR systems for older systems needed the hardware to function, and as for the PS2 the GS game out before softmods.

Julieherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It asks for your MAC address so I guesss its Letterbomb bundled with Gecko OS.
It doesn't use letterbomb, it uses giantpune's wilbrand exploit that he sold to them for a bucketload of money. That's why he delayed releasing it publically for more than half a year.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't use letterbomb, it uses giantpune's wilbrand exploit that he sold to them for a bucketload of money. That's why he delayed releasing it publically for more than half a year.
Haha wow, got a source for this?

I know he made one and didn't release it (Twiizers said that much), just want to read the original note/info.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...