Hacking Action replay DSI problems

m-dog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im having some problems with my action replay, i want to update the codes on it but when i start up the software and wait for the program to find the action replay DSi it just keeps saying ''waiting for action replay card '' :/
Does anyone know a fix for this , or is it due to the fact that im working on windows 7?
I hope someone can help me
rolleyes.gif

m-dog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well i installed the software that came with it , but when i connect my action replay to my pc it makes the sound that it found something but then when i open the software it keeps saying ''waiting for action replay card'' .
Im working on windows 7 but i dont know if thats the problem . i cant find anything on google either =/

amu902008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running x64 Win7, and my ARDSi works fine with my PC. When you install the software, and go to connect it to the PC, it will be like "da dum" found new hardware. But it might error and say it couldn't find a driver. Now, open Device Manager in Windows, and go find the AR in your USB hubs, update the driver and use the disc that came with it to provide the driver. Voila! Fixed.

jwalker05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am running 64bit windows 7 and my ARDSi keeps telling me it can't find the drivers, anyone know where I can get them?

Gamakireta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
jwalker05 said:
I am running 64bit windows 7 and my ARDSi keeps telling me it can't find the drivers, anyone know where I can get them?

Just some quick solution regarding the driver for 64x, within the 7 you can find a native Windows Virtual PC, try using that one

But 1st you need to make some downloads from MS' site (that if you haven't install all the requirements yet)

It's better and faster than trying to find the 64x driver for your ARDSi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill