Hardware Action Replay DSi (3ds compatible) errors

BlueWyvern4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, my action replay is making me feel like giving up on it.

When in my 3DS, it gives an error; "An error occurred. Please turn off your power..." or something like that. Note that the game works fine without the Action Replay.

When in my laptop, the COde Manager gives an error when I try and copy over codes - ARLE system error, COuldn't write file to you Action Replay - or something like that.

Lastly, when trying a hardware reset, it gives me an error to reinsert my action replay.

I have also tried deleting all codes.

Nothing is working.
I have also already tried updating both the code manager and and the action replay to the newest versions.

My 3ds is 7.2.0-17u.

Please help me, I promised my friends (and myself) some pokemon...

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
which pokemon game did you tried? the 3ds ones don't work.

do any ds game work?

did it worked before?

BlueWyvern4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon White, I'm not so idiotic as to use it for a 3ds game.
I think you misunderstood? Games work without the AR, the AR is what gives the error upon startup. (In My Case)
The AR did not work before.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Have you tried resetting it?

Open the AR code manager, and right-click where it says "Action Replay DSi Code Manager" and go to "About Action Replay DSi Code Manager". Connect your AR, then click "Reset Hardware". It should restore your Action Replay.

BlueWyvern4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: New AR, works in 3DS, still cannot add codes though... Updated firmware of the card itself already, hardware reset from COde Manager doesn't work, I cannot use the A+B+STRT+SLCT reset on my 3ds since it doesn't go straight from the start to the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid...