Acnl helping others remove rocks

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Latyana, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    Keep seeing on FB a couple of groups that have a rock removal service for others that don't have hacked system. So how the heck are they doing this?? It's been a very frustrating thing for me since I like helping my friends and their friends that don't have a FB. If you know what this is please Link me somehow.

2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
  3. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    No that's not it. Lol. And these people who I help beside online friends have parents that don't understand that stuff. Nor do they have a hacked system. So I was trying to find that hack so I could help.

4. Bluespheal

Bluespheal GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2016
    Mexico
    Hmmm, perhaps there is a code to make a tool break whatever rock it hits, or removes/replaces elements in the overworld directly, I've certainly not read about this, but I'm fairly certain it can be done with cheats, but sadly I don't have the codes, I could try to look into it, but I'd need testers while playing online...

5. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    well any help will be nice. if ya need my help on that part lmk.

6. Bluespheal

Sep 5, 2016
    Mexico
    I'll gladly help, it looks really interesting to me, but I'm kinda busy atm, I'll see if I can work on this over the weekend, I'll let you know by pm if I need any help and post the cheat once it's done.

Latyana likes this.
  7. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    Ok ty kindly

8. smileyhead

smileyhead Most pettable head

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Hungary
    IIRC it's called seeding. The person with a hacked console connects to the other person's town via online multiplayer, then modifies the map in-game using items that are inaccessible during normal gameplay, but can be hacked in.
    This can also be used to place buildings and such.

Latyana likes this.
  9. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    lol. good. would you happen to know where i can find this seeder??

10. smileyhead

smileyhead Most pettable head

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Hungary
    So you can seed yourself? This was the first result on Google and it seems relevant.

Latyana likes this.
  11. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    ty doll. ill check it out. was in process of playing on my switch when i noticed the notification. good day to ya

12. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    Well can't say it works. I asked and someone replied no. And Idk how to activate the seeder isn't helping. Can seem to find info on it.

13. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    can someone help? ive been told the link in here doesnt work. by a friend on fb. so how is it then that these acnl fb groups are helping others get rid of their rocks?? i want this plugin or whatever is it. seeder? lol. well point is i want it.

14. Bluespheal

Sep 5, 2016
    Mexico
    Have you tried asking them? I've been working on it, but so far my knowledge in cheat making only gets me so far.

Latyana likes this.
  15. Latyana
    OP

Latyana GBAtemp Fan

Jun 7, 2015
    United States
    I did. But they are so chilish about it in these acnl groups on FB it's terrible. Getting ridiculous