ROM Hack RELEASE ACNHMobileSpawner: A mobile app to spawn items in Animal Crossing New Horizons on the go!

Salamander2588

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just unzip the file to the root of the sd
Yeah, it's not working for me. Still getting the failure to connect error.

F445F957-3C93-4FA0-B969-68018A614977.jpeg

Salamander2588

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check your switch ip, maybe it could be the problem, if that doesnt work...
Delete your sysbotbase
Reinstall and check

If it doesnt work, close game and hold L and open the game again
No luck. But thank you very much for trying to help. I really appreciate your efforts.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No luck. But thank you very much for trying to help. I really appreciate your efforts.
Do you have tesla or other modules on? I usually dont have them, also is your switch up to date? (Not nec the latest version, 1 previous works better, not 14.1.1, the 14.1.0 works best)

Salamander2588

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have tesla or other modules on? I usually dont have them, also is your switch up to date? (Not nec the latest version, 1 previous works better, not 14.1.1, the 14.1.0 works best)
No other modules on. I am on 14.1.1. Do you suppose this is the issue? Can I downgrade?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No other modules on. I am on 14.1.1. Do you suppose this is the issue? Can I downgrade?
Last time sysbot didnt worked on 14.1.0 until atmos updated, and also sysbot got updated, i havent tested but im 50% sure that the problem its the V 14.1.1.
Not sure you can downgrade, maybe waiting for the new atmos

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, when putting in a new villager, it usually shows Friendship with Berichan or no-one (0). My island player names are loaded in the main settings, my player character name shows as (0). But it rarely ever changes in villagers, sometime's I will see my name there, but usually it is Berichan or no-one (0). Any idea how to get my name to show there for friendship? thanks!
1652018588818.png

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never mind actually, it seems to fix if i reload villagers, select a different one already on the island, reload villagers again, then when i click on the new one it will show my player name, weird, did not used to do that

AngeMonae

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello dear. I have nhse, axnh spawner and order bot but I cannot get the order bot to run correctly. Items spawn into my inventory and I cannot set anchors. Please help

AvocadoToastOwO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Myanmar (Burma)
Can someone help? It keeps saying Error 10061, app could not connect to sys-bot base running on console.
I have the required folders on the SD card already, with the flags and exefs.nsp file as well.
I'm on V2 [mariko] Switch with 13.2.0 Atmosphere, at version 2.0.4 ACNH. I do have Edizon cheats installed but they're not activated.
Edit: works now. I reinstalled and restarted.

Last edited by AvocadoToastOwO,

Mahesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question about the freezing of map items. Recently I had a visitor to my island, of which I have some materials and nmt and stuff on the ground, and freeze the map. But when they pick it up, they have to enter a house and exit for the item to respawn. I had thought that it was near instant respawn, is there a setting that I am perhaps missing? Thanks!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Question about the freezing of map items. Recently I had a visitor to my island, of which I have some materials and nmt and stuff on the ground, and freeze the map. But when they pick it up, they have to enter a house and exit for the item to respawn. I had thought that it was near instant respawn, is there a setting that I am perhaps missing? Thanks!
Onlyb foe the host its instant refill, visitors must fly back or other ppl must arrive to refill everything

CrimsonHainh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
Hi

My problem with the spawner is basically the same with what Fesinator92 mentioned in this thread on page 38 i believe

And yes i did
  • restarting the switch -> same issue
  • holding L while starting the game to disable plugins -> same issue
  • disabling the offset validation in the settings -> now I was able to read the ram without any error messages but the items are different ones or not existent (Item #000; it seems to be a placeholder)
  • fetching names in settings -> shown player names: some weird Chinese symbols and 8 (without holding L during start of game) and "No one (A)", "No one (B)" and so on (while holding L during start of game)
Checking hex editor seems to be a pain to me since i read the trouble shooting and had no idea how it works
I have:
ACNH version 2.0.5
ACNH spawner newest version 2.0.5
Sys-botbase-22
Atmosphere 1.3.2
Switch firmware 14.0.0

Note: Im sharing the island with my sibling on a different account so this might be the cause ( I dont use Edizone btw)

I tried to use tools similar to ACNH spawner like Nhse, Pokercore and the only stuff that work is NHSE but the fact that it requires putting your
sd card in and out of the computer bothers me a lot ( my reader takes up most of the space and i cant use my usb mouse). So i really appreciate it
if theres a fix to it.

Looking for help hopefully. Thanks

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi

My problem with the spawner is basically the same with what Fesinator92 mentioned in this thread on page 38 i believe

And yes i did
  • restarting the switch -> same issue
  • holding L while starting the game to disable plugins -> same issue
  • disabling the offset validation in the settings -> now I was able to read the ram without any error messages but the items are different ones or not existent (Item #000; it seems to be a placeholder)
  • fetching names in settings -> shown player names: some weird Chinese symbols and 8 (without holding L during start of game) and "No one (A)", "No one (B)" and so on (while holding L during start of game)
Checking hex editor seems to be a pain to me since i read the trouble shooting and had no idea how it works
I have:
ACNH version 2.0.5
ACNH spawner newest version 2.0.5
Sys-botbase-22
Atmosphere 1.3.2
Switch firmware 14.0.0

Note: Im sharing the island with my sibling on a different account so this might be the cause ( I dont use Edizone btw)

I tried to use tools similar to ACNH spawner like Nhse, Pokercore and the only stuff that work is NHSE but the fact that it requires putting your
sd card in and out of the computer bothers me a lot ( my reader takes up most of the space and i cant use my usb mouse). So i really appreciate it
if theres a fix to it.

Looking for help hopefully. Thanks
There is a program caller nxmtp or something like that, to conect the switch via USB, and avoid taking out the SD, also do you have edizon or another kind of program of that kind?

CrimsonHainh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tunisia
There is a program caller nxmtp or something like that, to conect the switch via USB, and avoid taking out the SD, also do you have edizon or another kind of program of that kind?

Uhh i dont use Edizon, is jskv count as the same thing as Edizon?

Ye ima check out nxmtp right away ( nvm the github said its broken)

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have mine working just fine, i will upload it asap.
And jksv doesnt count like edizon. Also u can try a ftp transfer method

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F