ROM Hack Discussion ACNH NHSE - Flags

PokeVance

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've restarted my ACNH journey and i'm looking to compile in one thread a list of flags that are nice to have set out of the gate. All of the usual annoying things "completed" so that I don't have to waste as much time unlocking all of them again. (There are others out there that would like the same thing, this is not a thread to argue "why are you restarting if you don't want to experience the game again").

The usual flags apply, anything to do with bags, inventory, housing, museum unlocks, recipe unlocks, the shop created, all nook phone apps unlocked, etc. Anything you have to grind for, there are those out there that would like a fresh start but with most or all of these enabled. It would be great to compile them (i'll edit the thread as I go along) so that people can pick and choose what they want when they're NHSE'ing a new save.

Please, comment as much as you would like, i'd love to be informed about as many flags and issues with them that I can! :)

OkuuNene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is if you set all the flags at the same time it breaks the game and you cant progress because certain things won't work anymore. (Ex. Stuff not appearing in nook miles, Inventory not working correctly.) It's better to just play through the game normally unless you know what you're doing.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Messing with flags its a bad idea, just use nhse or poker to FF some stuff and do every flag "legally"

shadow121678

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you guide me on getting it to work on a usable version of animal crossing new horizon on windows based software yuz and ryu

i own a nintendo switch but its not eligible for jail breaking and im kinda glad it isnt

shadow121678

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Messing with flags its a bad idea, just use nhse or poker to FF some stuff and do every flag "legally"
I agree and after u get it where u want it just dump the flags using nhse so they can be imported in future games.
in that way u can make sure everything is the way its supposed to be flagged

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1