ROM Hack Discussion [ACNH] BCAT forging ?

piperului

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The 1.11.0a does not work for 1.11.1, is there a 1.11.1a available?
For anyone wondering, I got it to work. I was using Ryujinx to load the BCAT file the Yuzu to play because it has the best performance. I deleted the appdata Ryujing folder and retried loading the BCAT file and that worked!

piperului

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
so when i change time events well be works?
if you have the update that unlocks those events, yes, it should work. So if you have 1.11.0a or 1.11.1a if you change the time to anything after 5PM on 31st October then you will have the Halloween event

DestinyFeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, just wanted to add in something that I found with regards to the mario items not unlocking in subsequent updates although the update itself appears to include the events (eg 2.0.0). It's one of the save file flags -- which I suspect is AOC_EventFlag_002 which you can enable in NHSE

Alree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, just wanted to add in something that I found with regards to the mario items not unlocking in subsequent updates although the update itself appears to include the events (eg 2.0.0). It's one of the save file flags -- which I suspect is AOC_EventFlag_002 which you can enable in NHSE
event are linked to a specific date (and time gated) you have to be present during the event or time travel with "Time Switch".
A lot of event are "2020 Only" or "2021 Only" sometimes for just one day and never again.

Rohanius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
no BCAT needed, and Black Friday 26/30 November don't need a BCAT either
Thank you for your BCAT updates Alree, I really appreciate it!

Will I be able to apply your v1.11.1a update to v2+ of ACNH?

Or is it only compatible with v1.11.1?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it