AceKard2 freezes on startup

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by willmck12, Oct 11, 2009.

Oct 11, 2009
  1. willmck12
    OP

Newcomer willmck12 Newbie

United States
    Ok so I got mine a few days ago and decided to get some new skins for it. I downloaded a couple Gundam skins and a couple Vista skins. Neither of the Vista ones worked, one of them didn't even do anything (it started but it was very blurry and none of the buttons did anything so I couldn't change skins back to a Gundam one on the DS).

So I deleted both of the Vista skins (one of them was still active), thinking it would just set the default skin to active.

Now when I start it up, the top screen is blue, the bottom screen is black, it shows the SD and the Slot2 icons, and it says "Start" in the bottom right. I would just click start and change the skin, but it freezes after about 1/2 a second (I'm pretty sure it's because there is no active skin).

Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it? Is there a way to set the active skin through my computer?

2. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    well skin problems with ak are known
    just re-download your firmware(preferably akaio 1.5) and put it in your msd and delete your old one
    it should put everything back to normal
    i had this problem with my ak2i and it just messes up your menu so u cant access anything so u just get your firmware again

hope this helps

3. willmck12
    OP

Newcomer willmck12 Newbie

United States
    Alright thank you very much for the quick reply. [​IMG]

I'll post back in about 20 minutes with how it went.

EDIT:

It worked, thank you [​IMG]