Hacking Acekard v2.1 troubles

zelda05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I followed the acekard tutorial sticky step for step with no luck. I have the acekard 2, an LG micro sd 521 mb card and the T-flash that came with the card. I started by formating the card with the program listed, then dowloaded and extracted the files from acekard and I also tried the ako one's. I put the 2 files like it says in the root menu. I press safely remove hardware, put it into my ds and click on the www.acekard.com button on the ds and it gets stuck in the loading screen with the top screen black. The card is in properly, anyone know what to do? i'm using vista to upload the files btw.

zelda05

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FIXED. Thanks for you help guys the card just wasn't in properly i had to really shove it down... but does anyone know how to play gba games?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
zelda05 said:
FIXED. Thanks for you help guys the card just wasn't in properly i had to really shove it down... but does anyone know how to play gba games?
You mean the cart wasn't fully inserted?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...