Acekard v2.1 troubles

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by zelda05, Jun 16, 2009.

1. zelda05
    OP

zelda05 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2009
    Canada
    I followed the acekard tutorial sticky step for step with no luck. I have the acekard 2, an LG micro sd 521 mb card and the T-flash that came with the card. I started by formating the card with the program listed, then dowloaded and extracted the files from acekard and I also tried the ako one's. I put the 2 files like it says in the root menu. I press safely remove hardware, put it into my ds and click on the www.acekard.com button on the ds and it gets stuck in the loading screen with the top screen black. The card is in properly, anyone know what to do? i'm using vista to upload the files btw.

2. BKZ

BKZ GBAtemp Regular

Mar 29, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver
    uhhh is your ds a ds lite or dsi? Because if it is a dsi then you need a ackard2i not acekard2

3. donelwero

donelwero GBAtemp Fan

Jul 17, 2008
    Mexico
    León, Gto.
    Maybe you're doing something wrong. Try using AKAIO, theres a wiki here thata might help you a lot. AKAIO WIKI And what files did you put in the micro sd? It is one file and a folder named _aio
    Try that.

4. zelda05
    OP

zelda05 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 16, 2009
    Canada
    FIXED. Thanks for you help guys the card just wasn't in properly i had to really shove it down... but does anyone know how to play gba games?

5. BKZ

BKZ GBAtemp Regular

Mar 29, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver
    You need a slot-2 card to play gba games.

6. Tokiopop

Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

Apr 14, 2009
    UK
    You mean the cart wasn't fully inserted? [​IMG]