Hacking Acekard rpg freeze@ splash nintendo screen.

eve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i have a very strange issue.

I buy this card 10 days ago.. all work fine with 4.11 firmware, time by time the ds freeze at startup, with "Nint" write on the upper screen and so stuck all.

I have try to refresh firmware, pull out micro sd, format nand memory with different fat system, nothing...

Maybe is hardware of my acekard?

I have try to clean contact at bottom... the same..

Now it work very rarely 3/10... 30 %...

i have no problem with my r4...and surely original cartridge....

Someone have similar issue?

SOMEONE CAN HELP ME? :-))

bye!

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try putting a little piece of paper/card behind the cart to push the contacts into the DS... this is a relatively common problem with various flashcards.

The fact that it works sometimes makes this seem more likely, and not irreparably broken.

eve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ty for reply :-)

You see the time... i'm not mad :-) im' just return from work and so i'm on pc :-)

So i'll try to put a little piece of paper for pull contact of the card, mhmhmh, 5 minutes ago i try again and... ACEKARD work!! yesterday evening, i see this issue when nintendo ds was almost discharge, maybe is a battery problem and so acekard need a good voltage to work... but is very strange.

In law, also my battery, must have something.. i have bought this ds 1 month ago, and battery hang over only 1,30 hour.. very very strange...

Now i'm under r4 revolution, i want see if acekard need more power than r4, and so see if is my battery is defect or not..

Ty for all suggestion... i'll update the issue :-)

eve

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok last post for me :-)

Surely must be the acekard, with r4 revo, the battery still don't hang off after 4 hours, i've send acekard to seller for change it.

Ty to all

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You know the Acekard menu by default changes the brightness of the screens, which the R4 may not do. This means the battery will run down a lot quicker, to change this I believe there is an option on the acekard menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up